• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever wondered why Obama never released his college transcripts?

Philbert

Banned
http://redflagnews.com/headlines/ur...esian-aid-given-to-obama-as-a-foreign-student

Whistle blower testifies that Obama stated on his financial aid applications that he was an Indonesian citizen and received financial aid as a foreign student.

No this doesn't mean he is Indonesian by birth. It does mean at best that he probably lied on his applications.

6 years old changed name to Barry Soetoro,new Daddy's name.
Enrolled in school, records show citizen of Indonesia, Muslim
No record of name changed back to Obama
Around 17 he is using Barry Obama
Leaves Hawaii, goes to Occidental College in L.A., only testimony of friends to prove he was there, no records writings or transcripts ever released.
Some Calif Assembly records indicate received State Grant as foreign exchange student from Indonesia.(records show one Soteoro from Indonesia)
Attends Columbia College in NYC, no writings, records or transcripts to show this is so. Friends and professors testimony only.
Leaves to attend Harvard , no writings , records or transcripts to show, again.
When sworn in as Il. attorney, asked if he used other names his answer was "none".

Everyone knows the battle it was to get a copy released of his birth certificate.

And people knowing sneered Romney was hiding something when he only released 2 years of tax returns.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
http://redflagnews.com/headlines/ur...esian-aid-given-to-obama-as-a-foreign-student

Whistle blower testifies that Obama stated on his financial aid applications that he was an Indonesian citizen and received financial aid as a foreign student.

No this doesn't mean he is Indonesian by birth. It does mean at best that he probably lied on his applications.

From The Office of Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

She's always good for free amusement. I understand she's hot in bed, too.

http://wonkette.com/412157/heres-some-great-news-about-orly-taitz

From The Office of Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

She's always good for free amusement. I understand she's hot in bed, too.

http://wonkette.com/412157/heres-some-great-news-about-orly-taitz

Probably the worst thing about the sequester is that White House tours have been cut back and you won't get the chance in the foreseeable future to possibly meet your hero at his stomping grounds.

Still it doesn't mean what she claims says isn't true. Always demonize and discredit.

GWB had his transcripts leaked by the press. Wonder why this hasn't happened to Obama huh?

Your defense of the indefensible is growing old tired and no longer even funny.

xfire

Probably the worst thing about the sequester is that White House tours have been cut back and you won't get the chance in the foreseeable future to possibly meet your hero at his stomping grounds.

Still it doesn't mean what she claims says isn't true. Always demonize and discredit.

GWB had his transcripts leaked by the press. Wonder why this hasn't happened to Obama huh?

Your defense of the indefensible is growing old tired and no longer even funny.

What a chickenshit reply! I didn't discredit or demonize anyone. She may very well be right.

This goes nowhere. Obama's transcripts are irrelevant. Just like W's Air National Guard Service was in 2004. Obama has been President and Commander-in-Chief for 4 1/2 years. Judge him on THAT performance.

This goes nowhere. Obama's transcripts are irrelevant. Just like W's Air National Guard Service was in 2004. Obama has been President and Commander-in-Chief for 4 1/2 years. Judge him on THAT performance.

Never said it was relevant except in relevance to his honesty. I also didn't make the jump that others would that this is somehow proof that he wasn't born in the United States. My inclination was that he was young and lied for financial reasons. Now, if these had been made public while he was running for office it certainly would have damaged him greatly even to the point of making him unelectable. There is no answer he could have given except that I lied on my applications. Surprised the Clintons didn't hammer this one home actually.

xfire

Yeah. Wishful thinking on my part

*points to xfire thanking him for the assist*

You're wanting to go balls deep in the American electorate? You're going to need that fifty-five gallon drum of lube someone posted recently. :D

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Well if I'm gonna judge him on that performance...
D-
Must do better.

georges

Staff member
He never released them because people would have discovered that he has counterfiated all his papers including his birth certificate as well as his religion. He is a muslim not a christian.

Let's make a deal. Obama will release his college transcripts if Trump releases his tax returns. Deal?

When you are a real estate developer, you take every deduction allowed by law.

I guess you are trying to link him to Russia.

Does he have a hotel in Russia? I am asking because I don't know.

All I know is if he evaded his taxes he would have been indicted by now.

The IRS are taking months with audits trying to find something.

Most people assume he didn't pay any taxes.

They would assume correctly.

Obama's transcripts. ..at this point what difference...

Well you know..

This is quite funny.
You guys are protesting about a former president who refused to release his college transcripts but you voted for a candidate who refused to release his tax return...

This is quite funny.
You guys are protesting about a former president who refused to release his college transcripts but you voted for a candidate who refused to release his tax return...

Obama set the bar.

You can thank him for that.