• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever Masturbated to a Picture of a Friend?

Ever Masturbated to a Picture of a Friend?

• Yes

Votes: 108 78.3%
  • No

Votes: 30 21.7%

• Total voters
Of course. It's between me and my wang.

I prefer to masturbate ON pictures of friends. I tend to snatch them off the wall, take them to the bathroom with me, and get all freaky all over that picture. I then replace the picture to its original hanging position, freshly decorated.

My friends love having me over. Especially those with teenage daughters.

This may in fact be one of the most hilarious posts I've ever read. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:rofl::rofl::rubbel:

*As for the question, yeah, I beat off to like everything. :dunno::dunno:

i don't recall ever doing so, so i voted no, but it's probably a lie :dunno:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Plenty of times. Does it matter if there's a guy in the photo? Nope. Does it matter if it's only a guy in the photo? Nuh-uh. Does it matter if it's me and a guy in the photo? Absolutely not.

I once got an e-mail form a former co-worker (he didn't say who he was) who told me he masturbated to a picture of me. That was something I did not need to know :eeew:

I like to routinely splooge all over pictures of hot chicks in my high school yearbook. It keeps the pages fresh, see. Not only that, but it adds texture and a pleasant smell to each and every page... :rubbel::rubbel:

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Yes, we had a Halloween Party @ work a few years back & a coworker of mine who looks like Brittany Skye wore a baseball skirt uniform. Her ass was hanging out in very tight shorts. I happened to have my camera with me & she was a willing model even giving me ass shots. I never told her I busted to her pictures but she wanted me to show them to my homeboys.

anotheruser

Closed Account
Not a picture but I did whack it to two girls I knew back in high school and it was a little weird.

Some time last year my roommate gave me some naked pictures of herself, one day while she was at work I got bored and found the pics. Long story short she walked in on me churning some butter to her pictures.