• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever have sex with a fat chic??

I was wondering if anyone has experienced a fat chic? Because people say its fun, but i dont think i would ever brave it.

bishbash1

Banned
hell yes. fat chicks are so easy. all you have to do is throw a Chocolate bar on the bed and they dont even know your there and couldn't care less what your doing to them lol

Ive heard fat chicks are better because they will do more to please you.

I thank you. :hatsoff:

HEHEHEHE!!!!

Fat chicks aren't good because they're desperate to get some, or are willing to do anything to please you. Fat chicks are good fucks because almost every weekend some drunked dude takes them home.

Don't kid yourselves boys. Big girls get it all the time.

Oh, BTW, I am have survived a night or two with a full figured woman, and I'm damn proud of it too.

Dirty Sanchez said:
HEHEHEHE!!!!

Fat chicks aren't good because they're desperate to get some, or are willing to do anything to please you. Fat chicks are good fucks because almost every weekend some drunked dude takes them home.

Don't kid yourselves boys. Big girls get it all the time.

Oh, BTW, I am have survived a night or two with a full figured woman, and I'm damn proud of it too.

did you ever get lost??

or like have sex with one of their rolls instead of the correct vaginal opening??

As a fat guy I only ever have sex with a fat chick :)

I was thinking how funny it would be if you all sent your photos in the Foxy started a similar thread based on guys!

Women are women - you gotta love them all!

i would be alright, with that, im a 19 year old college kid, i was a freaking track star in high school (and no not in the shotput, First team all conference 100 meter dash), but im also an internet nerd

i have received messages about this thread and no i will not:
A) ban the user
B) delete the thread
C) close the thread

ÆGEAN said:
i have received messages about this thread and no i will not:
A) ban the user
B) delete the thread
C) close the thread

thank you, i'll give ya some points for that, it is greatly appreciated

well the thread IS stupid but who cares, it doesn't warrant any of those that i have mentioned

darkman

Retired Moderator
Mr. Green Genes said:
I think Georges did. :thefinger
Again you're attacking Georges... I can't believe... I've banned you one time for the same reason and I have to do it again... :ban2: for 5 days !

I'm engaged to a full-figured gal, but I wouldn't call her fat. Anyway, BBWs are actually my favorite kind of girl, so I would have no problem doing one.

member006

Closed Account
This thread is nothing short of disgusting . Had you maybe used the reference BBW or full figured MightyKrendall did I may have not had as strong of feelings about it . :mad: FAT CHICS is really a bad choice of words .

I'm sorry but I only see it as another form of prejudice no different than that of mocking and making fun of any other minority or perhaps bald fat men .It's not right . Come on , I think we all left elementary school long ago , although some here are questionable I will admit . ;)

Please everyone , stop the name calling and thinking only your tastes are right . To each his own , and if questions do come up , ask them sure , but lets try to phrase them "nicely " . It won't hurt I promise . :angels:

Union Jax

Banned
LadyLove said:
This thread is nothing short of disgusting . Had you maybe used the reference BBW or full figured MightyKrendall did I may have not had as strong of feelings about it . :mad: FAT CHICS is really a bad choice of words .

I'm sorry but I only see it as another form of prejudice no different than that of mocking and making fun of any other minority or perhaps bald fat men .It's not right . Come on , I think we all left elementary school long ago , although some here are questionable I will admit . ;)

Please everyone , stop the name calling and thinking only your tastes are right . To each his own , and if questions do come up , ask them sure , but lets try to phrase them "nicely " . It won't hurt I promise . :angels:

Good post LL :thumbsup: