• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Even the greatest expert would never get this

Cannot get a name for the BABE ON THE RIGHT
I even contacted DJ Dane One and the Mix Tape cover people..
does anyone know who this babe is?
I bet even the greatest expert would Never get this
Probably the hottest woman in the universe

Attachments

• wlr56w (1).jpg
    wlr56w (1).jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 175
honestly I don't think that's her tho, it's a good guess but I don't think so

few reasons...
number one, the girl on the mixtape cover has a large gigantic booty
second of all, the mixtape model (according to Dj Dane One's sales rep) was done in 2010. The girl IDA posed for playboy a few years ago. I don't think a Playboy model would pose for a random Dj's mixtape cover. They make a couple of hundred dollars per cover.
Close though, but I truly don't believe it's her. Face looks different too, Ida has bigger lips ,the other girl has thinner ones and a pointier jaw.

and btw this girl wasn't just a playboy model...she was playmate of the year 2009. So why would Ida go from Playmate of the year to posing for a mixtape cover? It makes no sense man...

maredsous

You avin' a laugh?
what makes you think that the girl in question actually posed for the cover of a mix-tape? aside from the fact that the pics on the cover aren't actual photos, it's doubtfull that some random dj would go to the trouble of paying girls to pose for the cover of a mix-tape.

okay detectives can u name this girl or not? I don't want to get into a final jeopardy linguistic battle I just wanna know who it is that's all

like I said... it was just a plain gamble -.- I looked at the girl, thought about it for 5 seconds, and typed the name that popped into my head immediately, but sure what you guys say is through, it can't be true, ow well now I got nothing :p