• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Eve! I can't believe they're saying about you as a blonde. My all time favorite scene, I think you did it with Brazzers where you have long blonde hair and that pink bra. To me that's a classic ;)

hooray i like you also with blonde hair

Eve! I can't believe they're saying about you as a blonde. My all time favorite scene, I think you did it with Brazzers where you have long blonde hair and that pink bra. To me that's a classic ;)

I was actually saying that I didn't like her SHORT blonde hair look. I actually think she looked good in that Brazzers scene. I think it was filmed around the same time as the Diary of a Nanny scene when her body was about as fit and toned as I've seen it. She actually looked really good w/ the longer hair, but I don't know that the bleached blonde color w/ heavy eye shadow helped. It could be my imagination, but it seemed that when she went blonde she'd tend to put on a lot more eye shadow and the 2 combined (blonde + extra eye shadow) kinda made her look strung out or something (or at least Hollywood's stereotypical depiction of female drug addicts). Keep in mind, I'm only saying it made her face LOOK like she was strung out, not that she actually was. The best example of this is her Gaped Crusatders 3 scene. Compare that w/ her much hotter (IMO anyway) Diary/Nanny scene where she had long blonde (but not bleached) hair w/ less eye shadow. I think that was the best version of her blonde self.

One look I don't recall seeing is her w/ long brown hair. I suspect that could be her best look.

Eve Laurence

Official Checked Star Member
yeah that was great to see, i hope you will continue to do much more cam shows even hopefully with lots of swallows. :D

I like swallowing, now that I know the fans really like to see that in the shows I will do it a lot more : )

I had some PC problems so I didn't perform last week. But I think that they are all good now : ) I also just upgraded my internet to the fasted possible so the quality should be greatly improved.

Considering that the original book was said to be unfilmable, I think they did the best job possible w/ a very convoluted story. I at least appreciated what they were trying to do. Solid 8/10 for me.

Oh... And so this post isn't completely off topic:

Eve, I've always loved your more voluptuous look, but I think you looked just slightly better in your "Diary of a Nanny" anal scene. You looked like a fitness model in there (slightly smaller waist, but still round where it counts) and you looked really good w/ long hair (tho I still love your normal shorter hair). But if you have to kill yourself in the gym to look like that, then don't bother. You look amazing either way. Ironically, I think you looked 2nd best in Phat Ass Tits, where you were a little thicker w/ shorter brown (almost punk rock looking) hair. BTW, I never liked your short-haired, bleached-blond look. It just didn't mesh w/ the rest of you.

8/10 for that simple pretentious film??? c'mon man. Then wat did u give The Dark Knight if watchmen got an 8 out of ten??? TDK is on a whole nother stratosphere. You dont give something like watchmen to Zack Snyder ( the surfer director). They had some good elements in the film. But as an overall. The movie came out and it didnt do anything. It was forgotten before it even left the theaters.

Please watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu8l0q4rgcg

I like swallowing, now that I know the fans really like to see that in the shows I will do it a lot more : )

I had some PC problems so I didn't perform last week. But I think that they are all good now : ) I also just upgraded my internet to the fasted possible so the quality should be greatly improved.

Nice to hear that you will do more swallowing. Have you now done the webcamshow swallow show that was planned on march the 11th?

Wow these pics are amazing. Eve, you were one of the first nude models I´ve come along in the internet. Still, many years later ;) , you´re still my favourite. I´m going to vote for you every time I visit this board! Good luck!
Greetings from Germany, Collector