• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eve Laurence

Official Checked Star Member
~my adoring people~

I apologize for not posting sooner. After I moved the motherboard in my new PC went up, then the mid-Atlantic was blasted with a major snow storm, I factory installed a old/new PC, and then I have been swamped with school work that is due Friday, because my session was extended due to the snow.

I really need us to pull together as a team. I am in 5th right now and every day counts and every vote counts. Slow and steady with persistence and perseverance we can accomplish any task.

I am dedicated to my fans because without you and your endearing appreciation, all of my trails and triumphs would mean nothing. From posting on this Freeones Forum and chatting with my fans on twitter I feel empowered by this awesome support system behind me. I am humble to the power you give me and aim to be the Star who is beloved of the people.

I am your humble servant please give me the power to lead. In my mind you will never be forsaken.

Eve

Eve, there is just a mystique to you that is absent from everyone else in the industry. You are able to convey such a personal relationship in your work. It's uncanny. People call it a lot of different things, that undefinable "it," but whatever "it" is, you have it. Keep up the good work. I voted for you.

I am dedicated to my fans because without you and your endearing appreciation, all of my trails and triumphs would mean nothing. From posting on this Freeones Forum and chatting with my fans on twitter I feel empowered by this awesome support system behind me. I am humble to the power you give me and aim to be the Star who is beloved of the people.

I am your humble servant please give me the power to lead. In my mind you will never be forsaken.

Eve

Nice words Eve!
You're simply the best ;)

Mauser98k

Closed Account
~my adoring people~

I apologize for not posting sooner. After I moved the motherboard in my new PC went up, then the mid-Atlantic was blasted with a major snow storm, I factory installed a old/new PC, and then I have been swamped with school work that is due Friday, because my session was extended due to the snow.

I really need us to pull together as a team. I am in 5th right now and every day counts and every vote counts. Slow and steady with persistence and perseverance we can accomplish any task.

Eve

i've yet to vote for anybody else :thumbsup: