• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Did I say????

EDIT: Please do not attach images mid-thread. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Eve-Lawrence stripping in toilet showing tight boobs and pussy

"Striping" is so hot! BTW Eve you are fukkin' sexy. :thumbsup:

Eve Laurence

Official Checked Star Member
Considering that the original book was said to be unfilmable, I think they did the best job possible w/ a very convoluted story. I at least appreciated what they were trying to do. Solid 8/10 for me.

Oh... And so this post isn't completely off topic:

Eve, I've always loved your more voluptuous look, but I think you looked just slightly better in your "Diary of a Nanny" anal scene. You looked like a fitness model in there (slightly smaller waist, but still round where it counts) and you looked really good w/ long hair (tho I still love your normal shorter hair). But if you have to kill yourself in the gym to look like that, then don't bother. You look amazing either way. Ironically, I think you looked 2nd best in Phat Ass Tits, where you were a little thicker w/ shorter brown (almost punk rock looking) hair. BTW, I never liked your short-haired, bleached-blond look. It just didn't mesh w/ the rest of you.

Thank you very much for your non-offending constructive criticism. : )I actually have the opposite problem then having to kill myself in the gym. After I dealt with my HPV/Cervical Cancer mess (which I can now announce that i am HPV/Cervical Cancer free) I have blood sugar problems where it gets to low and I had a hard time keeping weight on becasue my body seems to burn through calories faster. Now that i am all better, I am feeling good I am starting to find a balance : )

I really appreciate the input :)

If u get a moment please take the time to cast a vote for me in the Miss FreeOnes Contest http://cli.gs/T110M Thank You! To those that have : )

Eve Laurence

Official Checked Star Member
Hope school is going well. Wanted to write and say it's a real treat to have a star like you show some fun and laughter during sex. Some girls look like they're in pain all the time!

I love what I do and it is a big part of my personality and who I am as a person. For some females in the industry the work may start out as fun and they are making more money then they ever have in their lives, but then they accrue absorbent expenses but the money becomes like a drug, then the one thing they enjoy isn't anymore. It is sad.

hi eve its nice to have your here.
cant wait to see new stuff:)

Thank you for taking the time to write me.

Damn Eve... even my computer's smoking! :bowdown:

LOL I am glad I could be of service :)

*drools*

Love*your work*Eve!

Thank you so much, I appreciate the compliment more then i can express ;)

"Striping" is so hot! BTW Eve you are fukkin' sexy. :thumbsup:

Thank you :)

She is such a hottie

Thank you so much :)