• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DannyOceans13

Closed Account

jewelcity

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
:) Not married, it's promise ring that my guy gave me. Our house was borken into about a month ago now and everything of value was stolen including my ring, laptop, cameras, etc. Am thinking of starting a family though.​

Hi Eve,
sorry to hear about the break in, I sent you a pm, but incase that is flooded with fan mail, and you skim over it, I was wondering if you ever thought of writing a book on what you like and don't like in the bedroom? I think personality is key when you're with someone and your happy, giggly, sweet personality is just what I'm looking for in the ladies. So, if you don't plan on writing a book, maybe you could post about some things you like, some tips, and some suggestions.

:thumbsup:

any chance of a dp when you return?

Also I am quite pleased your are going back to brunette. Loved your short brunette look was a shame when you started doing anal you went to the blonde.

I think you're at a great weight. Just don't lose anymore lol.

You know I'll apologize if I'm wrong...but I don't think you all have been talking to Eve Lawrence. No star check. Hell, I could say I'm Jenna Haze, but deep down I'm still a balding 39 year old dude...and chances are, so is she. :D

Gape_Fan

I eat redheads for breakfast