• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Damn Eve your unbelievable. Definatly the hottest girl in the business by far. I perfer your work over any others and it just keeps getting better and better. Any new scenes coming out or new things, (dp, gangbang, etc), coming anytime soon. I hope so. Keep up the great work

Matt

What's the scoop on new vid's Eve? Hope you have a nice time.

tc

xxx

She mentioned awhile back that she didn't want to shoot scenes for dvd companies or internet sites since she wouldn't make most of the profit from the content.

I'm guessing that's why there haven't been any new scenes released with her this year, aside from the ones on her site, which appears to be down for now.

Hey Beautiful Eve!!! Just wanted to say I think you are the best in the business. You have the most beautiful face, tits, and a great "pussy/ass combo" as you once called it.... I don't understand the talk about being "shot out"; you could release a new scene every day and the only complaint would be I need more time to jerk off..... Hope you do some more scenes soon and I hope you continue to do some anal scenes as well.