• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
There is nothing wrong with admitting it's for the money. I don't think the "canned character reason" is a great selling point either.

There is nothing wrong with admitting it's for the money. I don't think the "canned character reason" is a great selling point either.

The problem isn't that people think she's doing it for money. The last time I checked I don't do my job for free either, and I doubt almost anybody else here does it. The problem is the thinking that it's the only or even main reason without any other consideration made into it, especially coming from people that are basically guessing and don't have any real actual facts about anything.

Most likely it's a whole bunch of factors like it is for most people in the industry that do it, with money being only one part of that. What she said could very well be true along with everything else. It could very well be a combination of money and that she genuinely more comfortable doing this than she was in the past. In any case, I think t's probably for the best not to assume she's lying without anything backing that position up, but that's just me.

on her twitter, a lot of dickless jagg offs are bashing her for going b/g, lol. im like, dude, she isnt your girlfriend, chill the fuck out. i cant believe theses assholes get attach like that, lol!

to eva, way to go woman, do whats best for you :)

I don't understand, a while back I was on here and everyone was like ''why is Eva not doing b/g, when will Eva ever do b/g? etc'' and now that she is doing it people are complaining and saying she's selling out, doing it only for the money blah blah... GEEEEEZ people make up your minds and let the poor girl do whatever she wants, it's her life, her career.

Roll on saturday :drool2:

B2tTWHds.jpg
CgcQv3Hs.jpg
olCrRzWs.jpg
qUnnqQ7s.jpg
qPixfDbs.jpg