• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Phil77

Banned
She is gorgeous!! Love that pic of her in the men's underwear, thats so fucking hot!

Eva Longoria gone to the dark side?

From New York Daily News:

"Has insatiable siren Eva Longoria gone to the dark side?

On Sunday night in the South of France, the least desperate housewife was spotted in full canoodle with "Star Wars" stud Hayden Christensen during the party for "Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" at the Cannes Film Festival.

A Lowdown spywitness reports from the swanky restaurant Le Baoli, the temporary satellite outpost of the New York club PM: "She was hitting on Hayden, big-time. They basically spent the whole night talking and caressing each other in a dark corner with security all around them."

Adds the spy: "They were being discreet, but she was holding his hand, and they left at the same time, around 3:30 a.m."

Although the two took care to leave separately to avoid the paparazzi, says the spy, "I'm pretty sure they hooked up."

The 24-year-old Christensen - who evolves from Anakin Skywalker into Darth Vader in the sixth installment of George Lucas' cosmic epic - would be just one of many recent bold-face conquests for the 30-year-old Longoria.

Other reported notches in her belt include actors Sean Faris and Butch Klein, singer JC Chasez, and San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker.
"

:hatsoff: Jackson

Re: Eva Longoria gone to the dark side?

Good luck to him!!! I'd nail her if I had the chance.

Thanks for the link, WWFallon :thumbsup:

Eva is being rumored with almost all celebrity guys...lmao
the question is...who hasn't she been rumored to be dating..lmao

Last edited:

Damn Eva is so damnnnnn hot, kudos to the lucky SOB who gets to tap her sweet ass......she appears in my dreams quite often!!!! :D

Re: New Hot Eva Longoria Pics

I like how the guy who wrote the article has to show his dislike for her so much that he mentions how there's fat on her ankles. Anyways, Eva is incredibly hot and I'd bone her 12 times over.

Re: New Hot Eva Longoria Pics

DJCowboy said:
I like how the guy who wrote the article has to show his dislike for her so much that he mentions how there's fat on her ankles. Anyways, Eva is incredibly hot and I'd bone her 12 times over.

Only 12 times? I would do her until I can't move anymore. :hit: