• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I got some bad news, she is only doing G/G now so much for a comeback :( :(

https://twitter.com/#!/lifeofeva/status/151089719512539137

G/G doesn't paid that much and a lot of companies don't shoot G/G movies that much, she can do scenes for Girlfriend which they do lot of G/G or on her website. Also she had two kids and is marry but doesn't want to put them at risk which I understand. Eva is a big star and I'm glad she is coming back.

I wonder how long it was before she changed her mind on doing just G/G. I imagine the pay disparity between G/G and B/G changed her mind real quick. Or maybe she was just trying to throw everyone for a swerve and always intended to do B/G with this recent cumback. Anyway, she jumped back into the B/G stuff pretty quick and I am glad. .

I wonder how long it was before she changed her mind on doing just G/G. I imagine the pay disparity between G/G and B/G changed her mind real quick. Or maybe she was just trying to throw everyone for a swerve and always intended to do B/G with this recent cumback. Anyway, she jumped back into the B/G stuff pretty quick and I am glad. .

I think we misread it or she mistyped it. She is ONLY doing anal and DP scenes along with GG.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
I think we misread it or she mistyped it. She is ONLY doing anal and DP scenes along with GG.

Check out the preview and pics in post # 2646. Eva's definitely back doing b/g.