• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Europe vs USA

:nanner: :thefinger :thumbsup:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,232

QBall1970

Banned
While it would be easy to get offended by the subtle USA-bashing that is an undercurrent in this thread, I'll respond in the way that the thread was intended.

While it is true that the USA seems to be the "leader of the pack" when it comes to fast-food consumption and obesity levels, I do have to point out that a lot of European countries suffer from higher levels of alcoholism and covert drug abuse. That kinda evens things out in my eyes.

All in all, I love my country through and through. I never been to our neighbors north of us, but I have traveled to Mexico, Europe, and Japan. Though I saw a lot of interesting places and lot of pretty scenery and met a lot of really friendly and accomadating people, I still have to say... I'm proud to be an American.

On a side note:

vromos... it wasn't really necessary to put the "flipping the bird" smiley up on the post. It is rather inflammatory. And truthfully, that's what irritated me most. I laughed at the picture... but the smiley was in poor taste. I don't recall anyone posting a thread of this nature - be it however subtle and humorous - about your country of origin.

Again, no offense taken. He is the better who laughs at folly than to abuse in anger.

We managed to go a whole 3 months without this photo being posted, that might be a record around here... :sleep:

QBall1970 said:
a lot of European countries suffer from higher levels of alcoholism and covert drug abuse. That kinda evens things out in my eyes.

I'm not sure about that. Alcoholism levels may be higher in Eastern Europe (Russia's is dangerously high), but as I understand it, alcoholism is much lower in Western Europe... for instance, I know for a fact that Italy has one of the lowest rates of alcoholism in the world. Per capita drinking is higher in W. Europe, but "binge drinking" is much higher in the US. As for drugs, I'm not sure who's worse.

It's the HUMAN RACE that is fat, drunk, high, ugly and so on.
Every country has them, every race has them and probably every extended family has one fuck up ruining their name. :tongue:

I'm the fuck up in my family and they don't even know it!! :1orglaugh

I just think we're all shit, in a humorous way of course. :tongue:

QBall1970

Banned
parker said:
I'm not sure about that. Alcoholism levels may be higher in Eastern Europe (Russia's is dangerously high), but as I understand it, alcoholism is much lower in Western Europe... for instance, I know for a fact that Italy has one of the lowest rates of alcoholism in the world. Per capita drinking is higher in W. Europe, but "binge drinking" is much higher in the US. As for drugs, I'm not sure who's worse.

You just may have a point... especially regarding Western Europe. I had meant to specify, but forgot to include that conditional. Thanks for posting with my quote, otherwise I would have never given it another thought.

QBall1970

Banned
MASAMUNE said:
i'm american but i'd rather live in europe

Why's that? I'm neither staunchly patriotic nor am I anti-American, but I am curious to find out why? Truthfully, I've often wanted to move away myself, but not out of any political or social concerns. More out of a sense of discovering and learning more about my family's ancestry.

Can we please adjust the photo to say "Midwest USA". Also, "Europe" ain't exactly fair. I mean some European countries have serious unibrow problems (and lets not forget British and French teeth!)

parker said:
We managed to go a whole 3 months without this photo being posted, that might be a record around here... :sleep:

so true i have seen this posted many times on this site. i guess someone has been digging through the archive

That’s absolutely a correct illustration of the reality. BTW who is that European girl on the picture she looks fine from behind.

Sutty

Banned
Misterdrgn said:
(and lets not forget British and French teeth!)
And that is a whole load of bullshit. That is a stigma labeled to British people which is totally untrue. I have a perfect set of teeth, as do my family and friends. Americans think that the whole of the UK have a mouthful of rotting teeth. Bullshit.

Union Jax

Banned
LMAO what a cheek!!

When i was over there (USA)...i saw more ppl needing to see a dentist in a day than my whole life living here.

Sutty said:
And that is a whole load of bullshit. That is a stigma labeled to British people which is totally untrue. I have a perfect set of teeth, as do my family and friends. Americans think that the whole of the UK have a mouthful of rotting teeth. Bullshit.

I blame Austin Powers for that! :D

MASAMUNE

Banned
Sutty said:

i dont care about that, but tell me:

is it true that english girls are slutty?

Sutty

Banned
MASAMUNE said:
i dont care about that, but tell me:

is it true that english girls are slutty?

It's probably the same with every country, some are, some aren't. it depends how they've been brought up, how outgoing they are, how desperate they are. You'll find that the further up north you go in England, the more the girls are up for it. Which is quite an advantage for me :D :D

Summer

Banned
Misterdrgn said:
(and lets not forget British and French teeth!)

fuckin in hell, i have a perfect set of knashers and i don't know any1 wit bad teeth at all!!!! ...........Cunt LOL :1orglaugh ;)

Sutty said:
You'll find that the further up north you go in England, the more the girls are up for it. Which is quite an advantage for me
well i live a very trend setting town up north, that would be boro, u may think it ain't but i tell u it is, and i goto all the funky trendy bars and all the lasses there they all have there heads up there own arse, well most of them do, but dammit there's loads of stunning women, i love it :thumbsup: where up north u live sutty?

Last edited: