• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Erin Ellington

Anyone have any links to any good Erin Ellington shoots?

i have a few but $10 a pop at foxes is a bit ridiculous...thanks

thanks, i've snagged most of them from that site and erinangel.com already. i'll keep looking thanks for the help...

peace

I don't think this is an April Fool's joke...

At erinellington.com I just noticed this message:
As of April 11, 2004, Erin Ellington will no longer be shooting new material for, associated with, or involved with the website www.ErinAngel.com. She would like to thank all of her fans for their enthusiasm and great interest in her work with that site over the last nine months. She would also like to thank Woody WIlliams of Softwood, Inc. and site photographer Chris Thomson for the opportunity she was given to work with both of them. For updates, new photos, and future news about Erin, please continue to check back to WWW.ERINELLINGTON.COM, the only official Erin Ellington website on the Internet.
I guess the question is, now that erinangel.com is dying, does that mean she won't do any more nude pics, or will she start doing nudes on erinellington.com? :rolleyes:

Oh, I'd never seen erinangel.com before.

Man, those "photo club" sites are annoying. I much prefer a site where I can spend $20 a month and get access to all the content.

georges

Staff member
execellent link sexy psycho:hatsoff::thumbsup:

xoxo

georges:) ;)