• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Erika Michelle Barre

Thanks for all the links guys!
She`s all new to me and wow,what an amazing woman she is!Her perfect tits are really out of this world!
Thats what I consider ideal boobs;big,round and firm.Just love it when they stick out of her chest like two balloons full of...erm...silicone - and nothing else but silicone :)
And the fact that they are quite far apart from each other only makes them sexier,too bad they usually try to hide that gap some way or other in her sets.Or at least in those pics they let us see.

And as these sexy silicone balloons stick out of such a beautiful womans chest and are complemented by that perfect body and beautiful,bald pussy,then all this must add up as one of the hottest glamour babes there is :bowdown:

BTW,does anyone know any stats for her?Like breast size,height etc?
http://www.bookmarxxx.com/tgp/erika_michelle_barre.htm
There`s something over there,but I would be interested to know at least her height too?

Thanks for all the links guys!
She`s all new to me and wow,what an amazing woman she is!Her perfect tits are really out of this world!
Thats what I consider ideal boobs;big,round and firm.Just love it when they stick out of her chest like two balloons full of...erm...silicone - and nothing else but silicone :)
And the fact that they are quite far apart from each other only makes them sexier,too bad they usually try to hide that gap some way or other in her sets.Or at least in those pics they let us see.

And as these sexy silicone balloons stick out of such a beautiful womans chest and are complemented by that perfect body and beautiful,bald pussy,then all this must add up as one of the hottest glamour babes there is :bowdown:

BTW,does anyone know any stats for her?Like breast size,height etc?
http://www.bookmarxxx.com/tgp/erika_michelle_barre.htm
There`s something over there,but I would be interested to know at least her height too?

:thumbsup: She truly does have some ideal tits.. Really big, totally firm and so sexy!

BAD news guys... found this on a G search... Don't think we will be seeing her anymore.:fight::(:(

Erika.jpg

pic3.jpg