• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Erika from CamWithHer.com

Does anyone know if there is a second part to her HC vid? It's a shame the way it cuts off half way through......:(
Looking at it again, I'd say the viewer, for whatever reason, decided to stop the show at the 30-minute mark, despite the lack of a cumshot. It's obviously impossible to know why, but perhaps he ran out of money or reached a self-imposed time-limit or something like that. Or perhaps he wrapped things up, so to speak, and had no need to keep watching/paying ;)

I base this speculation on the fact that Erika and the lucky bastard that gets to fuck her stop what they are doing, just after changing position, and look toward the screen with somewhat 'confused' faces as if someone just told them, "Holy shit did I just unloaded a big one! Well, thanks for the great show but I need to get going now - cya!".

And "unloaded" is of course supposed to be "unload" in the post above. Darn this 10-minute time limit on editing posts, eh?

I was surfing around at some of the viral video sites and I saw a hardcore cam show with Erica! I know it's been talked about before, but damn. I was shocked to see it!

anyone seen her site, http://www.spoilerika.com? Go there and read the shit, it's ridiculous. She's playing this "spoiled bitch" routine....I don't get it. Are there guys out there who actually get off on being made to feel like a sucker who's being taken advantage of financially by some nasty bitch? Even if I was the kind of guy who'd pay $100 to watch a girl on her webcam for 10 minutes, I still wouldn't want to support this!

Bitch looks like Jay Leno if he lost a ton of weight, got an oversized boob job, and put on a bunch of makeup and a wig

EDIT: Board Rules

2.) Do not use the Freeones Message Board as a place to trade or share content. This includes talking about how to use p2p sharing or where to go for it. The consequences are quite stiff for members that are caught doing this.

8.) Do not try to work around the word filter. If the link you posted comes up as wtf?wtf?wtf? then the link is not allowed on the Freeones Message Board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, if anyone hasnt seen it yet - looking back at the posts i gather that some have - just google 'erika camwithher hardcore' and click the first link scroll down until u see 'webcam erika hardcore...' (16m52s). WOW I have had such trouble getting this information out there! I'm such a nube lol

Also does anyone know her full name?