• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Erica Ellyson

ericaellysonfan

Closed Account
First post, and it's to tell you guys that she might start nude modeling again (bold added form emphasis):
EricaEllyson.com said:
Erica is launching a all new site which will include all new video and image content, a live nude chat section where you can talk to to Erica and her friends live, a "win a date" with Erica section where you can really meet her in person, and tons more! Erica would love to hear from her fans if they have any other great ideas for her to include into her brand new site. If one of your suggestions are implemented into the site you can win a free 5 minute private show with Erica 1 on 1!
Nude chat implies to me that her pictures and videos will be nude, too. I hope so, she's so hot.

From her blog:

Current mood: excited
Launching my all new members website December 28th, 2009! Come check it out!

Weekly updates of photos and video, fetish, live scheduled chats, private chats with myself and all of my "Erica's girls" and SO much more!

After taking a break from shooting nudes for almost two years, I am back! But, ONLY at my official website http://www.ericaellyson.com All of my adult/nude/fetish modeling will be all exclusive only to my official site, so if you want to see me, join me ;) my site is the only place to see recent and all exclusive content! ;)

Come check it out!

xoxo
Erica Ellyson

((sorry, it says suspended right now on my website because it is in transition :) it will be up by the 29th :)

Posted by Erica Ellyson on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 4:49 PM )))