• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Erica Ellyson

Word is that she is now a bartender in Houston..... She has never mentioned a word about her web-site that never did/will happen .....:dunno:
Many have asked,, but not a peep about it ...... :confused:
http://www.necroto.com/ericaellyson/photogallery_gregtruelove.html

Bartender ? You have got to be kidding me!! This girl has so much going for her, not only gorgeous but she is really sweet and comes across as a really cool person. No offence to any bartenders out there but damn what a waste. I was also waiting for her new site which never materialised, I guess she just wants to disappear from the industry.

By the way I have a question about that "new" set at Digital Desire. Sites can keep sets hidden as long as they want? I think it's pretty odd to see a new set released of a girl who has not been around for so long. ALS Scan also does that. There are many old things that only comes years later!

By the way I have a question about that "new" set at Digital Desire. Sites can keep sets hidden as long as they want? I think it's pretty odd to see a new set released of a girl who has not been around for so long. ALS Scan also does that. There are many old things that only comes years later!

It's not a newly shot set, and they never claimed it was. It was shot years ago, and they just released it.

It's not a newly shot set, and they never claimed it was. It was shot years ago, and they just released it.

That's what I mean eelover08. I mean Erica is not around for a couple of years now. In my opinion she wouldn't want to see new things from her released at 2012. So my real question is if companies and sites can keep those old sets and release them whenever they want. I think some gilrs may not like that...