• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

Its been said before, but people either dont notice or choose to ignore the blindingly obvious fact that the freeview galleries from ericas site have been posted to death. I've mentioned it, two other members have mentioned it, whats the problem? With exception of maybe one link on the page, old, old, old!

member469

Closed Account!

Orion74205 said:
Its been said before, but people either dont notice or choose to ignore the blindingly obvious fact that the freeview galleries from ericas site have been posted to death. I've mentioned it, two other members have mentioned it, whats the problem? With exception of maybe one link on the page, old, old, old!

There's not much one can do when there are so many posters, and they choose not to check at least the last couple of pages of a thread to see if what they want to post has already been posted. Head honcho's say, just let it ride, it keeps a thread alive. I know it gets to be a pain in the ass to see the same links over and over again, especially when most members are searching for unseen sets of a model.

Thanks

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Hey guys :)

I just wanted to pop in and touch base. I have been soooo soooo sooo busy and shooting like a mad woman :) I just got back from a shoot for danni girl of the month..and next week I will be back in CA shooting some more!

So sit tight :) Things should be out soon. My recent sets are being edited as we speak :)

http://www.adultfilmdatabase.com/index.cfm/Action/DV/VideoID/42142/Rocco's_True_Anal_Stories_11/

Sorry i thought that was her

Chill out. I've been finding some good sites on another babe. The worst that could have happened is that someone could have found more evidence. However, you must see the video to see where im coming from. Let be honesty, if you like erica, you will like this bird.