• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

I wonder who owns those sets and if they will ever be released.

Well that's a really good question...cause the latest stuff that was released on ec.com/clubec.com was produced in March 2007. Assuming that during her pregnancy no new stuff was produced, she must had something in the stock for the relaunch of her site in May 2008. Its highly doubtful that there is any stuff which shows Erica after her pregnancy. Even the picture published with her "goodbye-letter" was not new.

On Viparea.com some unpublished sets have appeared recently...but I don't know if this site has bought the clubec.com stuff.

regarding her early work: you will have to find the photographer and ask him.

There used to be a place in msn-group called 'realm of erica', where the moderator maintain an excellent database of erc's photo.

Does anybody know what happened to the db when msn-group was closed?

Thank you.

There used to be a place in msn-group called 'realm of erica', where the moderator maintain an excellent database of erc's photo.

Does anybody know what happened to the db when msn-group was closed?

Thank you.

Im pretty sure they ended up burned to a pile of dvd's that I ended up using for coasters, I used to be part of that group and it was awesome.

Hi,

Does anyone know the link to the photo version for this 'park bench' set (see attached). I only could find the movie clip files so far.

Thanks a lot!
EDIT: Do not attach images mid-thread. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

Just wondering has anyone here ever met ERC in person. I have seen photo of her signing autograph in some promotion activities or something. Share to us the experience.

she was at glamourcon 37 & 40 and internext expo 2003.... a lot of people should have met her there...and i heard the rumor that one lucky guy had won a dinner with her ;)

PS: the pictures from the link belong to showingskin.com (not active anymore) .... and were produced in Aug 2001

I chatted with her for about an hour a week before she retired (me and about 6 other guys, iirc) . She gave no hint at all about retiring.

That was the closest I ever got. There was a girl named Heidi Sparks that would drop by the Erica threads on other boards who had met her once, had the snapshot for proof as her avatar.