• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Last edited by a moderator:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

It's whoever was applying makeup and prepping Erica for the shoot (like in the second photo).
Sometimes it's another model, sometimes it's just a staff person.
These are "outtakes" from the main shoot it looks like. But agreed, she is hot looking! :thumbsup:
EDIT: Found it! Her name is Wendy Doyle, one of Mystique's makeup crew. :thumbsup:

It's funny what happens sometimes in this thread... some days there are tons of messages and even tons of news about her new life, and suddenly everything stops for several days. Actually I think that what happens is that the fans who consider themselves abandoned by erica are so eager to know things about her new life.

WHITESTAR, the links didn't work properly. If you can link to where you found those 3 pictures outside of Imageshack, I'd recommend linking to there instead.

Or, you know, add an attachment to your post (Post Reply, "Manage Attachments" button below the text box). I'd try to help if I could see the pictures.

I just tried them again and they worked for me just fine. And They are from a danni set with her in a bikkini next to a serf board. And has anyone seen any of The blue mesh shirt set at all. Or any of her playboy sets she did other then her CGOW OR CGOM sets?

I just tried them again and they worked for me just fine. And They are from a danni set with her in a bikkini next to a serf board. And has anyone seen any of The blue mesh shirt set at all. Or any of her playboy sets she did other then her CGOW OR CGOM sets?

Dont work for me either man.....