• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Again, find your own happiness ...

She's got a tough character, she has had to have such as a glamour model. I don't worry about her well being as a result.

No argument there. I could tell she was smart just from the way she spoke and carried herself.

I believe she has more than once. But the problem is that too many people here have defined "okay" in a way that she will not be able to validate in their minds.

When? Where?

Which is why I stress that the problem here is not her or any genuine concern about her, but too many people having issues dealing with it and finding their own content and peace.

Well then, I doubt I'm one of those people. When I read her letter, I picked up on so many things that caused me concern that I had to act on them. That's why I came here. If nothing else, I have to thank her for making me feel empathy and compassion on such a scale. I almost forgot those emotions existed.

I just don't want her following a Jimmy Swaggart-type around. That is what most concerns me.

I do certainly hope you're right when you say she's fine.

Let her define her own values ...

I just don't want her following a Jimmy Swaggart-type around. That is what most concerns me.
Let her define her own values for herself.