• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Website letter (cluberica) looks authentic. Not sure if we will see her back here for an explanation. Her main site still up and receiving memberships. Sad to see her go if all this is true but I wish the best of luck for her in life.

Reading too much into everything ...

I'd say the verdict is still out all around. To start ...

Go back into Pages 87 & 88 in this thread, about a month ago, where Erica (assuming that's her) talks about being cheated on and left heartbroken.
It was some of my posts, and other people reading too much into them, that prompted some of that. ;)

It's a bit of a stretch to take being cheated on would cause someone to blame nude modeling. In fact, if you read my posts, I've regularly pointed out that many men seek only consent, and do not cross it, in many attitudes. I myself am monogamous, and always have been with women.

Also the mentions of her work with animal rescues, etc. (Same as in her announcement)
That's easy to re-hash by anyone who knows her.

Taken from Wikipedia:

"On May 11th, it was reported via Campbell's website that she had retired from adult entertainment and had embraced God. However, it was later discovered that her website had been accessed and edited by an unknown third party. It is still unknown whether Campbell intends to take legal action for this infraction of her rights."
Hence why the verdict is still out. It may be true, it may not. In any case ...

I never blame women for leaving the industry. I also never blame some women for having attitudes against the industry. But I blame some men for causing it.

With freedom comes responsibility. Responsibility to never cross another human being, to do nothing without consent of another. Too many men (and women) make excuses, shed responsibility, say some things are "required" of another, etc... because of certain "rules." That's where the harm begins. I choose absolute freedom, in presence and spirit -- that includes freedom from religion as well. I find religion often drives some of that, because you have some people "in power" abusing those rules in their own opinion, even in unintentionally.

I do not need strict laws to guide my existence, like many people do, to be responsible. There are many things wrong with the adult industry, and I do not partake in them and warn against them. At the same time, I believe in erotica, what it can do for people, relationships, lovers. I believe in sexual freedom, and the responsibility that comes with it.

In this post, it talks about people being empty, wanting someone like her in their life. But what these people are doing is feeding envy. I don't feed envy, I relish in lust, love and many things that are the freedoms of man. With viewing a nude creature, it is easy to envy and lust to a point of transgressions against others, which too many people do. Religion is designed to keep that from you, because religion assumes you are not responsible enough to handle eroticism without envy and lust to a point against women.

To me, the laws of spirituality are simple. I don't do anything to anyone they don't want. I don't do anything for myself I don't want. And I take responsibility in every one of my actions. If my wife doesn't grant me her consent, I don't excuse my having sex with her because she's my wife, as she did not give me her consent regardless. So many people don't adhere to the wishes of others every day, and that is what causes harm.

Not eroticism or sex itself, the sins we excuse built around them. Like the alleged "slut who had it coming."

I hope its not true that shes gone to the dark side ! just believe in your self ERC !

"Be true to yourself & true to your own, your spirit will crush the hearts of stone - Iced Earth"

The "dark side" ...

I hope its not true that shes gone to the dark side !
Not every church is the "dark side."

Several churches actually seek truth, love, spirituality and goodwill, reserving judgment and focusing on helping the "less fortunate." That's a sign of a spiritual church.

Churches that focus on judgment, over-repentance, strict law and less on helping others, are not ones you want to be a part of. Especially if you already have a set of values that work very well.

And way too many Christian churches preach the "obedience" of women towards their husbands. That right there really kills it for me.

Re: The "dark side" ...

Not every church is the "dark side."

Several churches actually seek truth, love, spirituality and goodwill, reserving judgment and focusing on helping the "less fortunate." That's a sign of a spiritual church.

Churches that focus on judgment, over-repentance, strict law and less on helping others, are not ones you want to be a part of. Especially if you already have a set of values that work very well.

And way too many Christian churches preach the "obedience" of women towards their husbands. That right there really kills it for me.

Fair enough re a few good churches, people just need to get on with life and just treat each other with respect, thats all I ask of people, I dont want people preaching how they found god or trying to convert / save me etc, I lost a good friend one time after he found god, thats my 2 cents worth, enough said !

I was wondering why I could no longer sign into her site(ericacampbell.com). Looks like she closed down the member section. Totally sucks because I renewed at the beginning of the month.

As my first post on this board, I would like to say that Prof Voluptuary has got it 100% right. It is really good to hear some sensible adult conversation on a message board, rather than the usual "the money's too good for her to stop whoring" messages.

So, the jury is still out on whether this is a hoax or the truth. Either way, Erica sure knows that there are loads of us that will respect her decision and wish her all the best - whichever way it goes. There was always something very special about Erica, something that other models didn't have - apart from her fantastic body!

I know that she was no longer involved in the old site, which is why the cluberica site was set up. From posts on the discussion boards on that site, I think that she had been given a rough time and was pleased to be in control of her own destiny once more. Lets hope that things work out for the best for her, whatever the truth is.

As for the hoax theory, the email address quoted on the site is spelt wrong, so who knows what is going on there...perhaps it is a good old fashioned site defacement....time will tell.

As for the hoax theory, the email address quoted on the site is spelt wrong, so who knows what is going on there...perhaps it is a good old fashioned site defacement....time will tell.
The AOL account is correct, with one L. I think AOL has a 16-character limit on usernames, but I could be wrong. That's definitely her address though.

Prof. Voluptuary, you made some excellent points earlier on the industry, and I respect where you may have disagreed with me. My point though, wasn't that her being cheated on was the ONLY reason for to shun modeling, just that very recently, she seemed to express some personal turmoil to us here, and that it might have been one of many factors.

As the hours and days go by since her "retirement", it would appear to be more and more real. 72 hours is more than ample time to either fix a hacked website or shut it down completely for repairs, isn't it? She certainly would have done so by now if that wasn't real, I'd think.

About her original website, I'm a bit confused: Does she not have any control over its content, or do those rights belong to someone else now anyway?

About her original website, I'm a bit confused: Does she not have any control over its content, or do those rights belong to someone else now anyway?

No, she has no control over that site. As I pointed out yesterday, she did log on to freeones yesterday, so if it wasn't true I'm sure she would have posted here to confirm it. I guess she was just checking out the reactions. She's definately retired now.

It's not a hoax. Don't believe everything you read on wikipedia.

I was a member of clubericacampbell, and I was immediately refunded my money Sunday night, after I inquired about the refund.

Her new site launch was kind of awkward. She wasn't really on the boards much from the beginning, but did say she was going through some personal turmoil at the start. I guess this was it.

Prof. Voluptuary, you made some excellent points earlier on the industry, and I respect where you may have disagreed with me. My point though, wasn't that her being cheated on was the ONLY reason for to shun modeling, just that very recently, she seemed to express some personal turmoil to us here, and that it might have been one of many factors.
And I noted that, but it was people responding to my posts back then that prompted Erica to start talking about it. I think people read too much into things and should just step back and realize where people are coming from.

I remember when Crissy Moran retired as well. I saw a great number of not just similar attitudes, but even a lot of assumptions -- regardless of whether or not they were positive -- but just continuous assumptions.

I dont want people preaching how they found god or trying to convert / save me etc
People who "share their faith" are rather annoying, let alone the churches that focus on "saving people." Now some people do honestly "need religion" in their life for "order," because they can't be responsible without it. But I realized long ago that was not myself.

If people are really into "sharing their faith," they should make their own lives an example. That's the problem. A lot of people don't want to focus on their own lives, it's not a good example. That doesn't change whether you're an allegedly "saved Christian" or not. In fact, a lot of people like to "selectively read" the New Testament and miss the larger message.

It's why people get so entangled with the concept if Jesus Christ married or not. It has nothing to do with the message at all. People want to focus on it like it's everything. To me, I can see it either way -- someone who died a virgin or someone who, by his very being human, to experience everything as a human, may have done so he understood it. Either way, to make stances on it is to make an argument, and miss the message.

And it doesn't stop there either. Mohammad didn't want to be idolized, he wanted his message remembered, not himself. That's why he made it virtually law that he would never be characterized. I mean, look at Christianity, and all the idolization that goes on -- from Jesus to the virgin Mary, and all that has been built up around them. Mohammed knew that was the biggest issue with most religions.

Yet we get riots and non-sense, even if only from a small majority, when anyone characterizes Mohammad. Why? Because people miss the message. They just want an excuse.

If Erica has endeavored on a spiritual journey, I wish her just as much luck as Crissy Moran prior. I will never fault anyone who wants to see what different views and what different approaches to life will do for them.

My spirituality is compatible with my lust, because it is left at the point where lust doesn't become a deadly sin. That's the problem, too many people don't take the responsibility that comes with the freedom to lust. And they let it transgress against others. Such people really do need religion! But it doesn't mean those of us who are responsible, those of us who try to build an industry of erotica that celebrates man and woman, are part of the same problem these people are.

As a character in the book (and movie) Contact put it so simply, but truthfully, "I couldn't imagine a world without God." Some people just need such, for the well being of society.

So it appears another legend passes into history. I think she'll have a much more fulfilling and meaningful life. There will be a husband and kids and we will never hear from her again. There won't be another one as stunning as her in our lifetimes.

^^whoa..that was pretty deep:thumbsup:
Although I appreciate your thumbs, it's actually quite obvious, not deep at all.

When you stop worrying about offending people, God, etc..., and apply the simple realities, it's quite simple. I never make my wife do what she does not want to do, and I mean the smallest little detail. I also don't judge what others do (except to point out when they are judging others, especially "from afar" and I've been much closer to where the person they are judging has been). It's the difference between being spiritual, and religious. The difference between bettering yourself, and just trying to compare yourself to others.

Hell, it applies to everything.

Einstein was quoted as saying he would have never recognized the realities of relativity if it wasn't so simple. That's why, for the overwhelming majority of Einstein's lifespan, the majority of the scientific community disagreed with him. They did not think it could be so straight-forward. He never won the Nobel Prize for it, and it wasn't until the '50s that various, real-world tests (especially at the velocities and distances required) started to prove general and special relativity laws were holding well.

Life, like science, is too simple to make complex. Doesn't mean you don't have to study. But sometimes we make things far more complicated than they need to be.