• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

:(

I have been following Erica for years, and will be saddened to her leave. She is the most wholesome, articulate, and just plain NICE model that I have ever known. Selfishly, I wish she could still pose. But I respect her decision. In the end, it's her life. I just hope that she still communicates with her fans that loved her for herself in as much as how she looked on the outside.

Regardless, :bowdown: Erica

The Satyr Icon

Erica is one of the first adult models that I saw online when I first got a computer way back in 2000. I will miss seeing her sets, but hopefully she will be around the net one way or another. I have to respect her decision to leave the business. She's been around a long time, and has lots of fans, myself amongst them. She made the decision she felt is best. I hope she has lots of success at anything she does.

I can't believe it. It's real? The web probably is hacked (yes, it is a maddnes, but it's possible) or simply a joke, a bad joke. Erica has worked a lot in her new site, it's not logical that she retire now.

If the message is true, Erica you will be my favorite for now and forever. Good luck with your new life, all the best for you.

Sorry for my bad english. Regards.

Having read the page on her old site, it's sounds VERY hocus..

Too much mentioning of 'God' and 'Helping the other poor girls'.

I don't claim to know Erica, but it just sounds, well 'preachy' and somewhat false.

I don't know if Erica is particularly religious, but she's never made a big deal of it before.. it just seems a little out of character.

I guess we'll really know if she comes on Freeones and says so..
:2 cents:

Having read the page on her old site, it's sounds VERY hocus..

Too much mentioning of 'God' and 'Helping the other poor girls'.

I don't claim to know Erica, but it just sounds, well 'preachy' and somewhat false.

I don't know if Erica is particularly religious, but she's never made a big deal of it before.. it just seems a little out of character.

I guess we'll really know if she comes on Freeones and says so..
:2 cents:

it seemed odd to me that 9 days after her new site launched was when she found God, and decided to shut it down. Well, if it's true, good for her for doing what she believes, if not, here's to seeing more Erica.

Perilypos

Retired Moderator

We'll know more if Erica comes either to confirm or to deny the news. She has shown many times that she is a nice person and therefore she deserves respect and fingers crossed, whatever her decision may be...

Wishing you all the best and nothing but happiness, Erica!
Happy birthday to you and many happy years to come!

:hatsoff: :bowdown: :lovecoupl

Taken from Wikipedia:

"On May 11th, it was reported via Campbell's website that she had retired from adult entertainment and had embraced God. However, it was later discovered that her website had been accessed and edited by an unknown third party. It is still unknown whether Campbell intends to take legal action for this infraction of her rights."

tough call. i joined here just to find out what was up. there havent been any updates to her site in a while now. so its possible shes done. as for wikipedia, if it isnt sourced, it could just be made up. if her site was hacked, then i would hazard a guess they would have fixed it by now.

also, on her site the forums are gone. so thats interesting.

tough call. i joined here just to find out what was up. there havent been any updates to her site in a while now. so its possible shes done. as for wikipedia, if it isnt sourced, it could just be made up.

also, on her site the forums are gone. so thats interesting.

the forums on www.ericacampbell.com were removed a while back. But she had said on there that her new site was going to be www.clubericacampbell.com , which is listed on her profile here. The forums disappeared before may 2nd, just can't remember the date. Before www.clubericacampbell.com went live, she had a blog on there talking about that being her new site, and everyone was mentioning how much they missed the forums & couldn't wait for the new site.

I wouldn't write this off as a hoax just yet, guys. Too many of the dots connect here. Go back into Pages 87 & 88 in this thread, about a month ago, where Erica (assuming that's her) talks about being cheated on and left heartbroken. Also the mentions of her work with animal rescues, etc. (Same as in her announcement)
I'm thinking that if this is real, she's had some kind of epiphany, and is deciding to try another road. Sure, we'd welcome her back anytime, but her own happiness comes before ours, I say.
Erica, for all the fantastic memories....:hatsoff::bowdown::thumbsup:
Miss ya already.

I find it just a bit strange considering 2 pages ago, Erica posted and said she had been working a lot on the new site, and would have some new stuff up for us.

thanks guys

been BUSY on my new site!

will get some new stuff on here for ya soon~

hug

if you take the tour on my new site www.clubericacampbell.com my free side is STILL there..just so ya know :_

Then, all of a sudden, we get a lengthy diatribe about the ugliness of the business, and word that she's quitting.

I'll be waiting for another post from Ms. Campbell to see what's really happening.

If she's leaving because of religion, or any other reason- hats off to her, and good luck in the future. If she's not retiring, that's fine too.

H