• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

always thought she had a body for pr0n but not a face- it's not bad, but her face seems too "normal", like a regular girl. And not "regular girl next door who is a secret slut" kind of way.

She must be really fucked up in the head if she's doing the "giving myself up for mythology (religion)". I guess if she finds some sort of peace it's okay but it sounds like she's going to be an active anti-adult entertainment type person. Watch out guys. Soon she'll be telling you what to do and watch.

Does anyone not think this is really out of the blue? Just seems that shes made a really impulse decision, seeing as she had been working for months on her new website which was only opened at the beginning of this month.. SHe even posted on here like 5 days ago saying she'd be posting some new stuff on here.

In saying this, I fully respect Erica's decision and wish her all the best in whatever she does. She will be sorely missed I'm sure!

This sounds really weird, but I was looking forward to growing old with Erica. She seemed like someone who wouldn't go into hardcore and burn out like a flame, but with the power of the internet and her obvious connection to her fans, she could go on forever...

It's sad to hear that she has been so upset with her life recently, and I do hope religion gives her the comfort and security that she seeks.

However, she always seemed too smart to buy into the crap in her industry. She stood up to Playboy when they mistreated he friends. She never went the hardcore route, and worked with people like Danni who were working to make a good environment for the softcore industry, and build a community of girls. She battled through her tough accident and came out like a rock star. So, I must admit that I am surprised at the tone in her letter. The beginning sounds completely understandable, and I was thinking "Go Erica! Leave with class! You're awesome!" but as it goes on she starts getting into the "FOOLS MOCK THE TRUTH" and "There is ONE WAY" and I worry that she is being sucked into another "industry" that will disappoint her...

Hopefully I am wrong, and we will not hear from her again. Best of luck to you, Erica. You've been a fun person to "know" online... If you just continue to post pictures of your sweet smile, I will keep coming back.

Hmmm...A lot about this doesn’t make sense at all, especially with her new site that was about to go up. I wouldn't doubt for a second that there is more to this than people know.

I hate to think this, and I'd like to stress I'm only speculating, but this makes me wonder and have a nagging feeling that some business arrangement went bad somewhere or some legal issue came up. I also kind of wonder if the person posting on this site is Erica. Erica would be one of the last people I would think would pull the retirement for leverage angle though, at least not while toying with her fans along the way. Then again from things in the past that I have experienced the hard way, I have also learned to never fully trust people in the industry sadly. If she is really retiring, and for the reason she stated, which I will give her the benefit of the doubt and assume it's true, then I wish her the best even if I don't agree with all of it. She's built up enough goodwill with her fans throught the years that I think I should give her that. I will say I also think some of what she says is true.

Re: Erica Rose Campbell calls it quits

Well all the best to her, but that message sounds a bit "holier than thou" to me.

I understand her motives, and wish her nothing but the best.

Patrick_S

persona non grata

That must be some kind of speedrecord for the religious "brainwashing machine", just a couple of days ago she was talking about stuff for her new site. From the message on her site it sounds like she´s gonna spend her time harrassing performers, fans and just about everyone with her religious ideas. There is nothing in this world i hate more than religious people trying to push their beliefs on people.

I just really don't understand. It was only a few days ago that Erica posted on here about her new site which was launched less than two weeks ago. What has happened? I hope she can come on here and talk to us about her decision. In saying this, I wish her all the best and a happy birthday!

Wow, now this is quite something. I had no idea how Erica felt in her heart, and it makes me wish that we should have been more supportive of her here. Still, I'm proud to be a fan of hers and I wish her the best in the future. I hope she continues to stay in contact with us - she's a great person worthy of friendship. May she have a bright future and leave a great mark for all of us to enjoy. And may she have a truly great birthday too. =)

Though it's really disappointing, who can argue with her? Just like a lot of others, I wish her the best!

Well all the best to her, but that message sounds a bit "holier than thou" to me....

Yea, suddenly, after at least FIVE full years, she's taken a turn. Right.

oh brudder....

Same as Crissy Moran ... Well. I think she has better reasons for (be)leaving than Crissy. Bot its not up to us to decide what they have to do with their lives.