• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Hey guys (and gals!)

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that voted for me! HUG HUG HUG
you are the best!
here are some new pics

HUG

<3 erica

shower time
shower1.jpg

table time
newst.jpg

pre table time
one.jpg

ah...

It honestly makes me wonder if the contest is an honest one.... Well...shit on Playboy, your website is better than anything they put out. I'm just sorry you didn't win :(

jb068

Closed Account

I am not a big fan of Playboy because I think they sold out on their original image of the "girl next door". While some of the women are no doubt attractive, many are just beyond fake, which I find completely unattractive.

I cannot think of a truer example of the "girl next door" than Erica. The honest truth is that Erica should be a regular playmate, not a Cyber Girl.

Keep up the good work Erica and thank you for the contact with your fans.

I'm a reader of playboy. But to be honest, in recent years, I've found the playmates to be less and less attractive. In fact, I often find myself reading the interviews and the articles, as well as the jokes.

And every month, I check to see if Erica has finally been crowned Playmate of the month. Much to my disappointment, Playboy has not fully recognized her beauty. And just so you know, I'd buy an issue of Playboy if you were fully clothed, just as long as you were featured.

Erica - don't fret over not being crowned. You're still our Queen.

The Bishop