• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Our angel Erica Rose Campbell has made it to the Grand Finale of the Glamour Model World Championship 2006 on Freeones! If she wins this one, she wins it all! Come and vote for her now!

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=106705

Erica Rose Campbell is clearly one of the two favourites to win the World Championship, though any of the ten have a good chance. Erica is favoured because she had the highest, all time record vote total in the Quarter Finals, and had just one less than the new record in the Semis. She has stormed through both her groups, her body is utterly flawless and all natural, her face is the most beautiful thing you will ever see, and her heart is made of gold. She has shown us that time and again by being one of the best contributing members: she may be the most popular model in the world - particularly the Freeones world - if that is the case then hopefully she will be crowned as our winner. Erica is on the verge of winning it all and becoming our world champion... it is up to all of you fans to get over there and vote for her during the next ten days.

Yay, she's in the lead! GO ERICA! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

that is one of my favs too! I have an angel one coming out soon...it is also up there :)

Awesome Erica!
I loved the horns and the make-up and expressions on your face. Of course your body/outfit was SINtillating....but the photo-shoot was MADE with your smiles and your eyes!

The Satyr Icon

Agreed, and it's photos like this

http://www.babe-envy.com/images/babes/ec_ericacampbell35/18.html

that continue to amaze me. How can this woman still maintain that aura of innocence about her. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She'll always be one of this hedgehog's favorites.

Erica has been so good for so long now and has built up such a fanatically staunch fan base that if somebody ever made a adult glamour model hall of fame she would be one of it's inaugural members. She is also one of those models that keeps looking better with each year that passes by.