• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Happy Birthday and my best wishes to beautiful Erica!

:lovecoupl :bowdown: :lovecoupl

dcericac01_015.jpg

(from this gallery)

I just checked the ranking for the most popular babes in Freeones last year (I guess it means "for the last year") and it turns out Erica is ranked number 1! While I know there are still a lot of people interested in her, this doesn't seem to make much sense to me. If you check her rank page you see she's never been in number 1 in the overall rank durint the last 365 days (although she did reach a remarkable number 3 last week). In that period she was number 1 in the adult model rank for quite a few weeks, but I guess that's different than "most popular babe", right?

Apart from that, the all time graphic says that her popularity skyrocketed around the end of 2015, raising from about number 100 overall to top 10 or top 20 positions since then. That's quite surprising for a model who retired several years ago. Any idea of what might be the reason for that?

I just checked the ranking for the most popular babes in Freeones last year (I guess it means "for the last year") and it turns out Erica is ranked number 1! While I know there are still a lot of people interested in her, this doesn't seem to make much sense to me. If you check her rank page you see she's never been in number 1 in the overall rank durint the last 365 days (although she did reach a remarkable number 3 last week). In that period she was number 1 in the adult model rank for quite a few weeks, but I guess that's different than "most popular babe", right?

Apart from that, the all time graphic says that her popularity skyrocketed around the end of 2015, raising from about number 100 overall to top 10 or top 20 positions since then. That's quite surprising for a model who retired several years ago. Any idea of what might be the reason for that?

Agreed. I can't see how that can be right.

Does anyone know the magazine that was used in The Wire? s03e11? The show uses "irish lasses" which I highly suspect is fake lol. But does anyone know where the inside photos came from? It looks like a mayfair layout maybe?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

I found that surprising, too, which is what led me to this thread, not that she isn't worthy, she's definitely worthy and she should gift us with a new nude set right about now.