• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
No problem, understood ;)
My point is... I wouldn't be surprised (because she doesn't need to be as responsible of her body as before), but I wouldn't care about that at all. :)

Meeting her (in person) would be a great thing for me!

Just what makes him a troll?

You made a claim and someone asked for proof.

Oh, let's not go there, guys.

DOA82, David W has maintained that he knows or has access to Erica. Bigdaddy just made a comment about wanting a pic. Jethrowalker didn't really make the claim, and it really doesn't matter who did.

Most of her fans just want to know what's become of her, and that she's okay. It eats at us, the not knowing.

I scanned the thread a bit fast when replying it seems, my bad, fact remains jethros unusual troll remark is unfounded.

I was one of the biggest Erica fans and for a long time she was my favourite model, but the fact she retired and moved on is not something that "eats at me". Models come and go, we have no personal connection to her other than admiring her work, I have sustained no loss, at my peak I had 30,000 pics of her. Through a combination of deleting some and losing others, I no longer have most of them anymore.

I see the odd pic here and there, pop in this thread occasionally for a reminder but to say it eats at me is not something that applies to me. She's a girl in a glossy picture, that's all.

True, the troll remark was a little quick on the draw, and knowing jethro it wasn't meant to be truly confrontational. This all goes back to stuff from postings in 2009. That's why I said that we didn't need to go there.

Sorry, I didn't mean to ensinuate that it "eats at you" personally. I did say 'Most', not 'All'. I don't lie awake worrying about it either. I just know that so many models seem to go down a tragic path, and I hope that she was able to avoid that. She was very personable and I truly liked her, and I hope the best for her.

You have to admit, that people keep visiting a thread dedicated to a model who quit several years ago is rather unique. And she had _so_ many picture sets. I have over 61,000 pics, and yet last week someone brought to my attention a pic from a set I'd never seen. It's like fishing, having a lot of bobbers out there, and once in a while you get a new nibble. It's just a hobby more or less.

Back to the pics ...

Erica in her prime:

http://www.jayallan.com/galleries/glamour/portfolio/content/Jay.Allan.Images_18_large.html

Thanks for the image. Interesting points: in the same way some of us go back to Alison's sites. There are images that are not on the official site. Though she's also gone it's all part of the fantasy I suppose. I like both these models.

how am i a troll, this guy basically said she still looks good in a bikini and i asked to see

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!

J.K :) , It seems I have quickly edited my post down to be succinct and have done the opposite. I was going to explain what my good man Stonecipher explained about DavidW. And it was not meant to be confrontational at all.

Peace and Love everybody.. or not..whateva.