• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Is there a gallery of that image? It looks amazing.

Pinupglam has already said that Erica owns the sets of these bids that they are putting up on her behalf. I doubt whether we will ever see them unless she has a change of heart - which I doubt!

Pinupglam has already said that Erica owns the sets of these bids that they are putting up on her behalf. I doubt whether we will ever see them unless she has a change of heart - which I doubt!

Ummm...so some sets Pinupglam has already put up were at least partially for her benefit (or supposedly that seemed so from things that the Pinupglam people have said), but others she wouldn't want put up.

That might be possible, but it doesn't make sense.

Ummm...so some sets Pinupglam has already put up were at least partially for her benefit (or supposedly that seemed so from things that the Pinupglam people have said), but others she wouldn't want put up.

That might be possible, but it doesn't make sense.

Pinupglam have NOT put any new sets up of Erica - they have just shown pics of what they are selling, to the highest bidder, of her costumes.

Pinupglam have NOT put any new sets up of Erica - they have just shown pics of what they are selling, to the highest bidder, of her costumes.

What I mean is that even though from what I remember they claimed to still be in touch with Erica and get along with her in the past they have still put up never released photo sets of her after she retired. From what was said this was presumably with her blessing more or less.

If she doesn't want potential picture sets they have of her put up like you were saying then it would make me wonder why she would have problems with some of them and not others, which would seem somewhat strange. It's either that or there is no photosets of her with what she's wearing in that picture like you implied, or at least some or maybe all of the photosets of Erica they have released after she has retired hasn't been with her wish to do so unlike the impression that was given before.

What I mean is that even though from what I remember they claimed to still be in touch with Erica and get along with her in the past they have still put up never released photo sets of her after she retired. From what was said this was presumably with her blessing more or less.

If she doesn't want potential picture sets they have of her put up like you were saying then it would make me wonder why she would have problems with some of them and not others, which would seem somewhat strange. It's either that or there is no photosets of her with what she's wearing in that picture like you implied, or at least some or maybe all of the photosets of Erica they have released after she has retired hasn't been with her wish to do so unlike the impression that was given before.

Well, it comes down to the money. If Pinup has unreleased photosets that they paid her for, they have the rights to distribute them. Now, often, while on a shoot, a model will pay the photog to shoot sets for her own site (so Pinup is paying the phototg for sets and Erica is paying for sets all on the same day and shooting location). In this case, PU may not have the rights to release these sets of Erica's.

Now, I am making the assumption here that Erica may of used some of PU lingere wardrobe to shoot her site sets. PU wants to auction off said lingere because she has worn them. As proof, they need pics of her in them. So, since they are in good terms, PU probably asked Erica if they could use some shots of her in the auction as proof. Odds are, we my never see the full sets of her in these select photosets of Erica's, other than these auction jpgs.