• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Nice.

Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

She did become religious and changed her life completely, but she's not remotely the crazy whackjob some people have made her out to be. I still chat with her (did just today, in fact) and she's doing well.

Here's a little something on her (or off her) ;)

34DD Erica Campbell's big boobs from behind-the-scenes!

This set embodies everything I love about Erica. The eyes, the smile, I just melt. Even if she had never taken her clothes off I would have admired her just the same. She is a truly beautiful woman, number one on my list, or as I used to tell my friends (and still do, if it comes up) "the hottest woman alive."

Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

This set embodies everything I love about Erica. The eyes, the smile, I just melt. Even if she had never taken her clothes off I would have admired her just the same. She is a truly beautiful woman, number one on my list, or as I used to tell my friends (and still do, if it comes up) "the hottest woman alive."

Totally agree with you, no woman more beautiful than Erica.

This thread has rolled to a stop! Why? I need more Erica news and photos and videos. Please keep posting, people!

I hope all is going well for Erica, since she retired from modeling. She has a beautiful pair of breasts, a sweet smile, and a very pretty face, in my humble opinion.