• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

http://www.galleries.badgirlsblog.com/albums/ericacampbell/4087/096kup.html

Okay... take a look at that picture, now is that weird or what?

I'm used to seeing Erica's beautiful eyes listed as "blue", but are they really?

I've always thought that they may be light-greenish, hazel, or something approximating that.

Heh, not to nick-pit or anything, just a curiousity :D
Same eye color as mine, listed as blue at birth but at times the green comes out. Not sure what you'd call it, but I've always called it blue.

http://www.galleries.badgirlsblog.com/albums/ericacampbell/4087/096kup.html

Okay... take a look at that picture, now is that weird or what?

I'm used to seeing Erica's beautiful eyes listed as "blue", but are they really?

I've always thought that they may be light-greenish, hazel, or something approximating that.

Heh, not to nick-pit or anything, just a curiousity :D

I still think they are blue - they may not look blue all the time, but they are bluer than my eyes, that's for sure.

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :)

HUG

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a fun and safe halloween. i will be watching scary movies alone...lol

i see you have found my halloween wonder woman :) JUST WAIT until you see my girl girl wiz of oz set :) hehehe its my best g/g yet ;) lol

/thanks as always for your kind comments :) I have been keeping VERY busy on a new project....top secret....but fun. i will share it with you as soon as i can

hug hug hug

<3 erica

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :)

HUG

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a fun and safe halloween. i will be watching scary movies alone...lol

i see you have found my halloween wonder woman :) JUST WAIT until you see my girl girl wiz of oz set :) hehehe its my best g/g yet ;) lol

/thanks as always for your kind comments :) I have been keeping VERY busy on a new project....top secret....but fun. i will share it with you as soon as i can

hug hug hug

<3 erica

Aww, so nice to hear from you again, Erica! I hope you have a happy Halloween too! And a "Lez of Oz" set? Haha, I'm looking forward to that! =D

Ooh, a secret project... can't wait! =)