• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Hello this is my first time posting on this board but I am a long time fan of Erica's. Anyone who doesn't think she is the epitome of the perfect female form needs to have their head examined. Not only is she beautiful she has a great sense of humor.

Awesome post....except for the one with the virus.

Hot indeed! I love it when she inserts a finger. I was worried that she had stopped doing it, but I saw a pic from 2007 where she was doing it. Praise God!

Last edited by a moderator:
Erica, I am so jealous of the man who gets to kiss you goodnight:iloveyou:

Holy shit, i know what you mean.

Erica is perfection in my opinion. I couldn't of dreamt a better woman... she is it. Absolute perfection.

I'm serious about Erica Campbell. I have not seen a more perfect figure in my life. She is absolutely awesome IMO. So curvy... Nice ass, huge tits, gorgeous face and smile. Absolute Perfection.

Glad to see all the Erica fans. I'd absolutely fuckin die for her. She's the most absolute perfect woman ever in my opinion.

She's so out of reach, but the fantasy is gold.

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

That's the 2nd time I've gone back and checked out her stuff after not seeing it for a while, and it's the 2nd time I've gone "Damn. Wow, she is really superb!" and thinking I gotta keep up with all of her stuff.

Her ass is even more beautiful and exquisite than I remembered!!