• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

I sure miss Erica posting in here. It was always good to hear from her. Erica I miss you!

We all have, but I'm pretty sure she's busy with photo shoots and other things, so it's alright. :)

And don't forget that it's her birthday coming up this Saturday. :)

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Hey guys :)

i am still here! hug hug hug

I AM super busy though. spring is here now and winter did some serious damage to my farm and that on top of my modeling and site is keeping me pretty darn busy :) I have also been fostering some new farm critters that have needed a lot of love and time.

a models work is never done ;)

nice to see everyone enjoying my work! cant wait to release my angel set....coming soon!

I AM super busy though. spring is here now and winter did some serious damage to my farm and that on top of my modeling and site is keeping me pretty darn busy :) I have also been fostering some new farm critters that have needed a lot of love and time.

a models work is never done ;)

nice to see everyone enjoying my work! cant wait to release my angel set....coming soon!

lol, hope the little tikes behave themselves for you. :D

Ooh, I'm looking forward to that. :)

Hmmm....does this mean we'll be getting a shoot in wellies (rubber boots) and overalls soon :D