• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

hey guys :) just popping in!
Things have been pretty busy as of late. I have had a lot of catching up to do since i have been out ;)
I have a lot of new stuff coming out in Oct (some really exciting stuff...lol that as usual i have been ordered to keep quiet about...lol) I will be spending the first two weeks of oct in CA shooting for my site and a few other companies that i love to work with :) becky lebeau being one of them....softbodies...just love them!

hope that you have been enjoying my new stuff! just as soon as i come back to modeling...lol i will be out again! i have to have another surgery on my leg. hehehe the fun never ends! they will be removing the plate and pins from my accident so it shouldnt be nearly as bad as last time!

new.jpg

Hi Erica!
I hope your surgery and the rehab goes well....I miss you!

The Satyr Icon

hey guys :) just popping in!
Things have been pretty busy as of late. I have had a lot of catching up to do since i have been out ;)
I have a lot of new stuff coming out in Oct (some really exciting stuff...lol that as usual i have been ordered to keep quiet about...lol) I will be spending the first two weeks of oct in CA shooting for my site and a few other companies that i love to work with :) becky lebeau being one of them....softbodies...just love them!

hope that you have been enjoying my new stuff! just as soon as i come back to modeling...lol i will be out again! i have to have another surgery on my leg. hehehe the fun never ends! they will be removing the plate and pins from my accident so it shouldnt be nearly as bad as last time!

I'm sure there are a lot of your fans that are chomping at the bit for your new stuff. Hopefully your next surgery will go well. Best wishes :)