• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

Hey guys :)

I am still here. I was in the hospital and had to have surgery on my leg. I broke my tib and fib and had to have plates and screws put it....let's just say it wasn't much fun...at all.

I am sorry for the lack of new things hitting the net. All of my new stuff has been staying on my site. I will have to see about getting some of the new stuff that is on my site floating about the net.

I haven't been feeling well at all. I am in a lot of pain and I spend a lot of time laying down with my foot up :)

I am going back to the dr on Wednesday for some new x rays and I should know more then.....I will be sure to keep you posted.

When I have a little more energry i will get some pics up on here too of the new stuff. I think it's really some great work I shot with some very talented people for my new ericacampbell.com sets and they really did a wonderful job!

I had a really bad day today with my leg. It seems I just can't stop the pain or get comfortable. This has been one of the hardest days so far. I am SOOOOOOOOO bummed out. I had so many shoots coming up and a birthday party in CA :( Now I am stuck at home and I can't really get around well at all. Couch, bathroom, bed.....bed, bathroom, couch. lol that's pretty much my life right now.

I sure hope to hear quickly....BUT...I did break both bones in half and had a ton of bone shards in my leg. It's not fun. I have some members on my site that have had broken legs and their advice has been quite helpful! I may or may not have to have a second surgery. I sure hope not...please keep your fingers crossed for me on this one...i will also be sure to let you know what I find out on wednesday.

EricaCampbell said:

I am still here. I was in the hospital and had to have surgery on my leg. I broke my tib and fib and had to have plates and screws put it....let's just say it wasn't much fun...at all.

I am sorry for the lack of new things hitting the net. All of my new stuff has been staying on my site. I will have to see about getting some of the new stuff that is on my site floating about the net.

I haven't been feeling well at all. I am in a lot of pain and I spend a lot of time laying down with my foot up :)

I am going back to the dr on Wednesday for some new x rays and I should know more then.....I will be sure to keep you posted.

When I have a little more energry i will get some pics up on here too of the new stuff. I think it's really some great work I shot with some very talented people for my new ericacampbell.com sets and they really did a wonderful job!

I had a really bad day today with my leg. It seems I just can't stop the pain or get comfortable. This has been one of the hardest days so far. I am SOOOOOOOOO bummed out. I had so many shoots coming up and a birthday party in CA :( Now I am stuck at home and I can't really get around well at all. Couch, bathroom, bed.....bed, bathroom, couch. lol that's pretty much my life right now.

I sure hope to hear quickly....BUT...I did break both bones in half and had a ton of bone shards in my leg. It's not fun. I have some members on my site that have had broken legs and their advice has been quite helpful! I may or may not have to have a second surgery. I sure hope not...please keep your fingers crossed for me on this one...i will also be sure to let you know what I find out on wednesday.
I hope you have a speedy recovery Erica! You have my best wishes!:hatsoff:

Erica, I volunteer myself to be your slave....ask and it shall be done for you. Laundry, cooking, you name it!
Get better soon sweetie! Keep off the leg and all will be fine...as for the pain, ALCOHOL!!!!

Ouch, :( I was hoping it wouldn't be that bad. I hope you have a quick and full recovery. I remember some of the things I used to do on horseback and even though I was a great rider and knew how to bail out if I had to, I was always glad I never got hurt doing some of the things I did.

Get well soon.

Heres to your speedy recovery sweetie..May your pain be less and soon it will...I know how it is I fell of a horse a few years back and broke my Knee Cap..I had three surgreys..Get Well Soon!!

Get well soon Erica!

flowers.jpg

EricaCampbell said:
HUG here is one of the pics from my recent sets. i will get some more up too!

thx a lot for the picture !!
you're even thinking about your fans and other people during personal hard times :bowdown:
some people should take you as an example, you're awesome !!
again, i wish you all the best :wave:

Last edited:

EricaCampbell said:

Hang in there sweetie! I've had 4 knee surgeries myself. Just remember this, follow your rehab assignment to the T. Rehab is the key to a timely return. However, you must listen to your body! Don't overdo it! You'll cause more damage in the future. Follow your rehab instructions. It's tough sometimes, but you can do it. Can't wait to see your latest sets! Good luck!
TR

Hey, sweet and sexy Erica, thanks for the pic!

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hang in there. Try reading some good novels to take your mind off the pain and boredom. That works for me, when I get laid up.

Hugs back to you.

I wish I met her when I was in NH... She's not only pretty, but has gorgeous tits that I'd love

Last edited by a moderator: