• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Erection in ballbusting. Cate Harrington

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I know of something similar. There are plenty of videos like this, usually Femdom, JOI, CBT and SPF. Generally they are humiliation videos. Alpha and Beta males are discussed. They can be edging and gooning vids too. The girl is usually in a dominatrix role; the guy is usually in a submissive or simp role.

Conner Jay, Emily Valentina, Jasmine Mendez, Alissa Ryan, Lexi Luxe and Crystal Knight make them. The girls will ask the male viewer to start jerking off slowly and/or to slow down on their stroking off as they start stripping down but before they remove all pieces of their clothing they will ask the male viewer to (1) punch themselves in the groin or (2) grab underneath and twist their nutsack or (3) do anal penetration on themselves by putting their index or middle finger in their ass. It's always been one of these three. Never multiple tasks.They'll tell the guy to start pumping and stroking again. Then stop stroking. Then they will continue to strip down. The girl will usually be topless at this point. They'll again ask the guy to punch himself in the groin or twist his balls or penetrate his ass with his fingers. Finally the the girls will do a cum countdown. The girls may even at that point turn the video into a CEI where they ask the guy to lick the cum off his fingers and swallow it. Those that do then must pay a tribute.

Last edited:
I still can’t understand why the guy has an erection, his penis is excited. Why does he have an boner? Does he get turned on by blows or wants to have sex with a girl? Kate in this video is very good, she looks elegant in this T-shirt and denim mini skirt. So nice to see his boner next to her. But girls beat a man, why doesn't his erection go away?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I still can’t understand why the guy has an erection, his penis is excited. Why does he have an boner? Does he get turned on by blows or wants to have sex with a girl? Kate in this video is very good, she looks elegant in this T-shirt and denim mini skirt. So nice to see his boner next to her. But girls beat a man, why doesn't his erection go away?

BDSM is a strange and unque fetish. It requires skill. He's probably conditioned his mind to stay erect. I've even seen a guy have a Bic lighter put to to his scrotum by the dominatrix for a few seconds. She brushed them slightly with the flames. He stayed erect for the lady.

And what does his erection mean at the moment? He gets aroused by the very blows to the scrotum or he wants to have sex with a girl. Riddle, I tried to write to the girl's website so that she answered this question, unfortunately I did not receive an answer, and the site has already been deleted.