• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Episode III

will lucas fuck this one up?

• undoubtedly he is a talentless fool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amator~

Banned
so close... I can feel the force...

RKO!!!05

Banned
I must admit, I am a huge fan of Star Wars, and the best ones were the first 3 (basically the Trilogy). The Phanton Menace and Attack Of The Clones, but they just don't match up to the original Trilogy. But I am sure, which is why I voted this, that he can't fuck this up, its Star Wars and its as simple as that. :)

Amator~

Banned
i love em all in their own way

the new ones just needed a han solo character really :/

this one though has loads of stuff from ep iv onwards, plus designs from the 70s never used etc it cant really go wrong...

IMHO Lucas has already fucked up the (new) trilogy by his godawful marketing policy. how come we have to wait three years for one episode while Peter Jackson manages to produce a whole (much more elaborate) trilogy in the same time ?! how come we got to see the old trilogy on DVD only a couple of months ago, although the DVD technology is almost ten years old by now ?!

Lucas has become a greedy old sucker ! the only thing that is important for him is your money in the theater cash box.

don't get me wrong, i'm a great Star Wars fan, but for me SW ended with Episode VI. anything that came after was just plain and heartless commercialization.

i'm pretty sure i'll get some bad rep for this post :1orglaugh but this is the way i feel about the last SW episodes.

just my :2 cents:

Amator~

Banned
nah i agree on most ur points

but, regardless, the new movies ARE kinda cool , and this one should rock

just gotta ignore lucas is a prick

I love the original trilogy as do most people.

Episode I was a bit on the slow side but it was ok. Episode II was a vast improvement with loads more action. Episode III is charged with the task of picking up where II left off and taking it into Episode IV territory so it quite simply has to be good.

I definitly agree with Leto that 3 years between each movie is far too long though, but I suppose the wait will soon be over...

Last edited:

Brino

Banned
I hated Episode I and I sorta liked Episode II so maybe Episode III will be even better but I still voted that there is a fair chance that he will screw it up.

XanderJack

Banned
I thought the new box set sucked. Those scenes that were added sucked, and took away from the original, which was good enough.

Episode III's story line seems pretty cool.

It's such a big departure that I can't picture the movie going wrong.

.. but then again you never know

Its supposed to get a PG-13 rating due to the darkness and slight gore of the film.I think this is gonna be the Star wars movie that the fans have been waiting for all there life.

Its gonna have loads of lightsaber fights......Yoda vs. Sidious is already enough for me to go and spend my well earned cash at my local theater.

Episode II wasn't that bad, lots of action, I'm hoping this one doesn't have the cheesy dialogue, though I've heard it's going to have the same vibe as "The Empire Strikes Back"

as a person old enough to be in the theater as a 7 year old for episode 4, i dont have a problem with episode 1. it was designed to bring in a new group of kids and i say it worked 80%. george knows fett is the most popular charter yet he continues to kill him of in very weak ways. that is the most upsetting part for me.