• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Enter for a chance to win $100 in FreeOnes Cam Credits! Just neg rep Roald!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
As promised! Starting today until Monday at 6am EST, you can enter for a chance to win $100 credits to FreeOnes all new cam site, FreeOnes Cams!

This contest is probably the absolute easiest I've ever created on FreeOnes. All you need to do is go and find one of Roald's posts and give him negative rep! :stir: The only catch is you have to leave a comment when you do the deed. Neg rep left with no comment will not be entered into the drawing!!

See, told you I was going to be especially naughty today! Especially since the man is out of town and can't stop me! :elaugh:

Contest Rules

1.) Contest will run from now until Monday, Aug 1st at 6am EST.

2.) You must have 5 posts to participate. Under 5 posts can't even leave neg rep.

3.) You must leave a comment with your negative rep.

4.) Winner* will be choosen at random from all the qualified entries into this contest on Monday!

That's it, have fun! And I'll be taking a month leave after I do the drawing Monday so I'm not in the office when Roald gets back Tuesday! His entire life revolves around his reputation so no telling what he'll do!!

* Please note that the winner must already have or be able to create an account with FreeOnes Cams. If you choose not to create an account for whatever reason, a new winner will be drawn until a winner is choosen that can create the account! All decisions of FreeOnes is final.

I take it moderators aren't allowed to participate? :lame:

Ooops I think I accidently pos repped hiz ass :facepalm: IDK shouldn't it have turned red or sumthin :dunno:

Petra

Ooops I think I accidently pos repped hiz ass :facepalm: IDK shouldn't it have turned red or sumthin :dunno:

haha, yup...you positive reppped him. BAD BAD BAD!!!

luckily you have time to spread your rep around and give it another go.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Wow. I've never neg repped anyone yet and now I get a chance to pop my cherry and win something.!! :cool:

So that's what they mean by a "Win-Win situation".

Look out, Roald!! Here I come. :D

Don't worry, Ronald, the moderators still love you!

What happens if somebody wants to neg rep him for some other normal reason? Now he's not going to realize it and he's going to think it's just a part of the game. :tongue:

Maybe you should have made it so that the best comment left with the negative rep (as judged by you) wins. :1orglaugh

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i totally just negged him like last week! oh man, i have to spread some rep around before i can do it again.

btw, this idea is hilarious!

Petra

What happens if somebody wants to neg rep him for some other normal reason? Now he's not going to realize it and he's going to think it's just a part of the game. :tongue:

Maybe you should have made it so that the best comment left with the negative rep (as judged by you) wins. :1orglaugh

Then that person is just lucky. ;-)

But in all honesty, people don't dare neg rep us because they think we'll ban them. So the only person (aside squallumz who neg repped him last week in retaliation for Roald negative repping me) who ever neg reps roald is me and vice versa.

Though Dirk did grow some and neg rep me some time ago too.

Petra

Status
Not open for further replies.