• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Enter for a chance to win $100 in FreeOnes Cam Credits! Just neg rep Roald!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 5918854, member: 114093"]I especially love it when he tries to stick the remote in his ass.

Don't you have to use that remote to watch TV? What are you, some kind of pervert?

I think we should all neg rep Petra now.

Mr Dragon

king of freeones
we should all win

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
But...but... I don't like neg repping ppl!!! Sup everybody. Soooo... where the fuck HAVE I been???

This is the funniest thing I've read today.

But in all honesty, people don't dare neg rep us because they think we'll ban them. So the only person (aside squallumz who neg repped him last week in retaliation for Roald negative repping me) who ever neg reps roald is me and vice versa.

Though Dirk did grow some and neg rep me some time ago too.

No. Wait. This:

I heard that Roald breaks down at his desk and cries every time someone negative reps him.

Coincidentally, I also heard that the sound of people weeping makes Petra laugh uncontrollably while pointing at the weeper.

Further, Petra moved her desk so she can keep Roald's in view at all times.

No. THIS:

Roald is a delicate flower, who wilts in the direct sunlight of criticism and perceived slights.

So I am happy to neg rep the shit out of him, just to smell the salt of his tears of grief.

This whole thread made me laugh on a day I needed it. Thank you.

Sorry, Roald.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
C'mon you pussies! You haven't even scratched his rep!!!

He still has 600k or so!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Contest closed! Any negative reps after this time WILL NOT be entered into the contest!

The winner will be announced later today!

Status
Not open for further replies.