• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Enhance/improve my tatoo

I have a tatoo which says "peace". It's a small chinese blot, which is to small, and actually meaningless. I need it to mean something, so I'm thinking to add another chines or several chinese-signs, making it meaningful. What chinese-signs can I combined with the sign "peace", leaving the tatoos to say something?

Is it possible to let it say "believe in your self"?

Spleen

Banned?
I have a tatoo which says "peace". It's a small chinese blot, which is to small, and actually meaningless. I need it to mean something, so I'm thinking to add another chines or several chinese-signs, making it meaningful.

Oh yeah, more chinese will make it better. :rolleyes:

All chinese ink may as well translate to "I'm too unoriginal to get a decent tattoo"

I agree...If you must get ink i think you should thing of your own design and use something that is important to you. Nothing neric like music notes, Chinese lettering, or crosses. The only way to make that better is to cover it up with something original and personal.

That's true, and my first and only tatoo happened years ago. Now I want to do something about it. Cover it up, good idea! Need to be creative then... I believe everything is possible, as long as you beleive it's possible. How can I present that without any words, or chinese signs?

How big is it exactly, cause if it is small enough it could be covered up by damn near anything. My advice is to sit down think of something important to you that you wouldn't mind seeing when it starts to sag and look distorted, then go to your local, GOOD tattoo parlor, and find i GOOD artist who can make it happen...and i can't stress enough you finding a GOOD place with artist who is competent and has a steady hand...I'm very particular about who puts permanent art on my body.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Get a tattoo removal and never bring this up again.

We will all be much happier. :hatsoff:

Get a tattoo removal and never bring this up again.

We will all be much happier. :hatsoff:

You will be much happier :)
You are of course free to overlook this tread.
And no, I will not remove my tatoo. It will leave some marks, reminding me of a tatoo. I can might as well get something which gives me more meaning.

But thanks for your thoughts ;)

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You will be much happier :)
You are of course free to overlook this tread.
And no, I will not remove my tatoo. It will leave some marks, reminding me of a tatoo. I can might as well get something which gives me more meaning.

But thanks for your thoughts ;)

You didn't know I speak for everyone? :D

I still say tattoo removal.

What about if the OP gets a cupcake tattoo?

I'd like to see your tattoo change into something more comic/anime....like a giant octopus banging a sea horse.

That would be very abstract and contemplative...and might get you laid even.