• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

English pet peeves

Bad punctuation,bad spelling,rich white kids pretending they are black,people using mobile phones in the street who don`t watch the fuck where they are going,people who can`t control their kids in public,people who write 2 instead of to or too,the use of the word xmas,people with bad manners....

jasonk282

Banned
Bad punctuation,bad spelling,rich white kids pretending they are black,people using mobile phones in the street who don`t watch the fuck where they are going,people who can`t control their kids in public,people who write 2 instead of to or too,the use of the word xmas,people with bad manners....

People that can't place spaces after commas.^^^

People who say nukeylar instead of nuclear.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I have a lady friend who keeps saying "Each to his own." I've tried to be sensitive to her apparent retardation but I'm afraid she needs to wear a helmet everywhere she goes from now on.

Agreed about most of what you say-why can't people grasp the difference between it's and its-it's easy enough!
However, Xmas is quite respectable.Since the start of christianity the Greek letter Chi which we use as X has been used to denote Christ.

Regarding "each to his own" , that's correct.Feminists never seemed to grasp that words like "man" and "his" , though masculine, also carry an inclusve meaning .So one of my pet peeves is calling a chairman whether male or female a "chair" (which I consider to be a piece of furniture) or a chairperson.

I tend to leave a space after a comma, semi-colon etc. and a period [.]. I think some people leave two spaces after a period [.].:)

I hate, like, when people, like, say like, like ALL the time. Like.

This.

Oh and this new thing
FML - Fuck My Life. I am in college and this term is thrown around like it is a baseball. Really? Get over it your life is really not that bad. Do you have cancer? no, are you still breathing and living in a free country? yes, well get over it you fucking pansy!