• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emmanuelle London - AKA: London Jolie

Well she has the potential to be VERY popular. Stunning face--Transformers anyone?--awesome tits, and she talks dirty with a sexy voice. Judging from what we've seen so far she seems natural/enthusiastic.

Good new sin the trailer when she is asking for cum on her face. Let's hope she is active and we have a winner! :rolleyes:

OH and her twitter background pic drives me insane.

Her first b/g scene great and going well then the clenched mouth during the facial, damn. >< Hopefully that changes soon because everything else seems fantastic.

From her Twitter: "Just got off the phone with my dr getting boobs redone in sept. Yayyy bigger boobs."

Noooooo. The pair she has now are perfect because they remind me of a girl's I know that I think were done pretty well. Her's look really well done. I was relishing these.

From her Twitter: "Just got off the phone with my dr getting boobs redone in sept. Yayyy bigger boobs."

Noooooo. The pair she has now are perfect because they remind me of a girl's I know that I think were done pretty well. Her's look really well done. I was relishing these.

Fuck yeah!!
Emmanuelle London was hot as she was and is gonna be even hotter. Win-win! :nanner:

I feel for those who hate bigger boobs :facepalm:, but i'm very excited about this news.

Hers now were already pretty big and somehow stood out as being a lil more personal to me as they're shaped like someone I know. I liked how Aletta Ocean's went bigger and these might go there as well. I don't want them to go all Daphne Rosen. I thought there was a new tat on her upper left shoulder.