• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emma Starr / Mrs. Starr

Never understood why she went that direction. Surely there was still work for her state side through NA/Brazzers?!?

there are some full scenes on there if that's what you're after. included one of the lesser available german gangbang ones...which is 19 mins long and pretty good! i'm also seeing runtimes at 14 mins and 17mins and 27mins.

are you sure these aren't what you're after? its not her whole collection of stuff, but its a start...

Just watched the German gangbang. WOW!!! The great Emma gets plowed hard! Many facials during the whole scene. I lost count. Some double vag also. Emma looks incredible, as usual!! Her attitude is beyond HOOOOOOOOOOOT!! Seen most of her "work" this is the best! She loves it. Can't beat that!!

LezFemmez

Banned
Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched the German gangbang. WOW!!! The great Emma gets plowed hard! Many facials during the whole scene. I lost count. Some double vag also. Emma looks incredible, as usual!! Her attitude is beyond HOOOOOOOOOOOT!! Seen most of her "work" this is the best! She loves it. Can't beat that!!

Thanks dude, I like it. It is great.

Hi all, Anyone heard any news on what she's up-to? I guess we're all wondering if she'll be doing more scenes for NA, etc...

:)