• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emma Starr / Mrs. Starr

100% agree. LOVE this one - might be my fave scene of hers EVER! Starts outside of the place she is at and then cums inside and it is HOT! She just gets hotter and sexier with age

appreciate you liking it too. Wow look at them legs and ass. This is why i likes my babes to be fully naked :rubbel:

- - - Updated - - -

100% agree. LOVE this one - might be my fave scene of hers EVER! Starts outside of the place she is at and then cums inside and it is HOT! She just gets hotter and sexier with age

appreciate you liking it too. Wow look at them legs and ass. This is why i likes my babes to be fully naked :rubbel:

NOT ME! I like them clothed - to start, although I think we might be in agreement here.........to start

I LOVE seeing a woman with great legs wearing thigh high stockings. Just the look is great but the different feeling of rubbing up against legs in stockings is sexxxxxxxy. And there aren't enough adjectives to describe the sensational, wonderful, incredible, amazing feel when in Missionary of a woman with her legs on each side of your chest and her legs are in stockings. And if she has long legs and can wrap them around your back that is an even more incredible feeling.

And I also go crazy when a woman has a waist chain on - and nothing else. Seeing it around her is so sexy and if she has a pierced navel and the waist chain goes thru her pierced navel- grrrrrrrrrrrr

NOT ME! I like them clothed - to start, although I think we might be in agreement here.........to start

I LOVE seeing a woman with great legs wearing thigh high stockings. Just the look is great but the different feeling of rubbing up against legs in stockings is sexxxxxxxy. And there aren't enough adjectives to describe the sensational, wonderful, incredible, amazing feel when in Missionary of a woman with her legs on each side of your chest and her legs are in stockings. And if she has long legs and can wrap them around your back that is an even more incredible feeling.

And I also go crazy when a woman has a waist chain on - and nothing else. Seeing it around her is so sexy and if she has a pierced navel and the waist chain goes thru her pierced navel- grrrrrrrrrrrr

we all have diff turn ons it's cool. I think what i was trying to say is even if they are clothed i like it when when the scene rolls on they get more of their clothes off which means in the end they have it all off ;)

we all have diff turn ons it's cool. I think what i was trying to say is even if they are clothed i like it when when the scene rolls on they get more of their clothes off which means in the end they have it all off ;)

We totally agree here. Clothes to start - Nude to finish. Although at times leave clothes on. If she has great legs I want her stockings left on. A woman with a waist chain just drives me insane. And every now and then it is great to do doggie when she is wearing a skirt and take off her panties (if wearing any) and doggie her with her skirt lifted up so it is rubbing against you.