• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emma Starr / Mrs. Starr

This is Emma. Anyone know what video, etc., it's from?

795421235.jpg

I have checked search results many times for Emma, but I can't recall seeing this one. She did a lot of personal swinger vids so it could be one of those.

- - - Updated - - -

I have checked search results many times for Emma, but I can't recall seeing this one. She did a lot of personal swinger vids so it could be one of those.

Great news for all Emma Starr fans, she's done a deal for 4 new NA shoots, with scenes coming out this week. :cool:
:eek:
Best news I've heard in awhile! Been looking forward to her first 2014 scenes.
Did you mean scenes coming out that week for another site? There wasn't any NA scenes of hers that week.

From what I have gathered from her twitter, she finished them last week. I would expect to start seeing them show up on NA in a week or 2. 1 might have been Anal.

From what I have gathered from her twitter, she finished them last week. I would expect to start seeing them show up on NA in a week or 2. 1 might have been Anal.
Yeah, she said she's finished them. That's what the 'last week' comment must have meant. I've been checking every day for updates. So excited!

anyone know how many scenes she shot?
Recently, I believe she said 4 new ones with NA, due out in the next couple of weeks, they got to edit them so you don't miss any of the plot;). Sounds like she has already finished them and we are just waiting on NA. Otherwise check out NA, Brazzers, her sites and then just google her.

Emma has said on her twitter she's not sure when the scenes are being released, but thinks "soon".

In the meantime she said she'll try and get some preview pictures.

The wait for these scenes is unbearable. But it will be worth it!

Emma's twitter might have been blocked due to what might be construed as solicitation, just guessing though. The above post about previews didn't take me anywhere with Emma that I could find.