• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emma Starr / Mrs. Starr

Search x rodent that begins with H. It is a six parter.

Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying here.

DP with double vaginal is out there.

Maybe in some of her Shot at Home videos. I don't recall an Ass/Pussy DP though in any of the vids I have seen. :dunno:

Double vaginal is out there; I've seen that. I've not see a DP.

Its great that she's back but is she going to do an anal scene soon? Back in the day she did alot of unscripted interracial now everything seems scripted and same o, same o.

She has done an anal scene. I'm not sure if it's through NA. I think it is. It's through the "My Friend's Hot Mom" series. I have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying here.

Double vaginal is out there; I've seen that. I've not see a DP.

She has done an anal scene. I'm not sure if it's through NA. I think it is. It's through the "My Friend's Hot Mom" series. I have it.

Are you talking about the scene with Alan Stafford from 2 years ago? I was referring to Emma doing a new anal scene.

Are you talking about the scene with Alan Stafford from 2 years ago? I was referring to Emma doing a new anal scene.

Yes, that's the one. I think there are newer anal scenes from her recent German tours. On one of those she does a DPP (two cocks in the pussy at the same time). I'm looking for a DP she has apparently done. Someone on this thread mentioned it, but no one has seen it.

Anybody ever visit her website? She always has things on there about banging her members but I don't know if she ever does?