• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emma Leigh / Emma / Emma Louisee / Tessa Thrills

britush

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Tessa Thrills

New hardcore with Tessa Thrills www.toodamnglam.co.uk/killergram/gal-lnk1866/

episode_002.jpg
episode_003.jpg
episode_004.jpg
episode_005.jpg
episode_006.jpg

www.toodamnglam.co.uk/killergram/gal-lnk1866/

I just love her face and freckels

Emma just did a scene with Danny D, and can't wait to do another. She said that Danny D gives her the best sex that she has ever had. Emma needs to move to America. She will be a huge star.

Danny D 's penis is impressive and yet she took it so easily, she is a star, I just hope she doesn't ruin herself with too much cock.

Danny D 's penis is impressive and yet she took it so easily, she is a STAR, I just hope she doesn't ruin herself with too much cock.

I think the only way she is going to ruin herself is with over eating. Emma seems have something of a sweet tooth. She needs to lay off the ice cream, cookies, and chocolate bars. It would also help if she hit the gym a little more regularly. Emma has huge huge potential to become a true superstar. She is a natural beauty.

She used to have a missing tooth and was very white with visible freckles.
In these photos all can see that she did some work on her teeth and went to a tanning salon.
One may agree about the teeth stuff, but I do not agree with the tanning , these freckles were so sexy and are barely visible now, they gave her all her sexiness.

Who agrees?

Attachments

• before.JPG
    before.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 1,020
  • after.JPG
    after.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,029
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,026