• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emma Jayne Green

Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Emma Jayne Green

Has anyone got the pics or scans of her G/G set with Danielle Maye?

2938193_orig.gif

Thanks Megarwa

I noticed the Mayfair Edition in a local shop so might go and buy it tomorrow. I'll try and scan and post/upload the set here so watch out.

I would love Emma to go further too and do full on Girl/Girl like other UK glam babes Danielle Maye , Chloe Toy or Sophia Knight etc. She seems happy with open leg stuff too with Twistys and APD Nudes. Lets hope to see her in DDF scene too.

I wish she would do some bottomless booty shaking or twerking videos. She has a couple very short net videos and the Zoo Magazine video already doing this, but unfortunately she is clothed.

Her open leg stuff is great, but I've noticed that naked booty shots are scarce for some reason and usually just have her pulling her panties to the side from an angled perspective.

make sure you go tomorrow.....next months edition hits the shelves on Friday!

Fuck!! I missed it. Sorry guys I was hoping to get this scanned and uploaded here. I know its probably only soft set but still a step in right direction.I'll keep looking for a digital version somewhere.

britush

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
If you liked the GG shoot above then I got some good news people! Emma is shooting another GG set for Mayfair with Sophie Star soon.

Looking forward to that one. I gotta say I'd love Emma to go full on in a proper GG scene; I think that would make my year complete. Lets hope next year she goes that little bit further perhaps? ;)