• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of content do you want to see on my new site? (pick as many as you want)

• Solo photos/video

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Girl/Girl photos/video

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Boy/girl photos/video

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • ALL OF THEM YES PLEASE

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's pretty awesome. Count me IN.

Emma-Ink

Official Checked Star Member
[Epic] Emma Ink

Heya :)
I feel like I should update for the masses, so here goes.
My site wasn't updated for months and members were getting upset so I decided to go my own way without a fancy webmaster, a team of photographers and photoshoppers, etc. I'm doing EVERYTHING myself.
My new domain is http://www.epicemmaink.com

For now this links to my Tumblr page which will have more info about my new site and of course regular photo/text posts. I have been booted from my contract with emma-ink.com and no longer have ANY control over that site or my previous blog epicemma.com. I'm sorry to anyone that liked those sites but the lack of personal control or ability to give perks or information to my members finally got to me. http://www.epicemmaink.com will be 100% my project and the site design, etc are already finished :) I'm shooting content now and can't wait to show you all how awesome I am on my own.

308422_523697470611_170000204_30505224_1735707341_n.jpg

Emma-Ink

Re: [Epic] Emma Ink

Imma try to do the best EVAR. You know when its got an "A" in it, its gonna be good.

Emma-Ink

Anyone that wants a fan sign can post in here too. I'd rather you do it in here than message me because I forget to check messages 90% of the time every time.

sid-sexy

Banned

I want a fan sign Emma! :)

please make it to Sid Sexy :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.